Intake Manifold and Gasket Set $250.00

G. Price

Hi All,

I recently sold my GN and have a few extra parts I need to sell. I am selling a used Mildly Ported Stock Intake Manifold which was purchased from Full Throttle, it was never put on the car because it was sold before I had a chance put it on. I am also including a New FEL-PRO Intake Manifold Gasket Set - MS 96033.

The Gasket Set Includes:
1 - Intake Manifold
2 - Intake Manifold - End Seal
1 - RTV Black - Tube
1 - Vacuum Block
1 - O-ring

I am asking $250 for both. I would prefer to do local cash or money order sales but will accept PayPal and ship but buyer will pay shipping charges. If interested please email me at gprice427@gmail.com or send me a PM with any questions.

I have gotten a few PM's asking to buy my "Champion" ported intake. This is a used mildly ported "Stock" Intake. I did order this from Full Throttle but this is NOT the Champion Ported Intake that is sold on their website. Sorry for the confusion.
Intake.jpg

Attachments

• Intake.JPG
    Intake.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Intake.JPG
    Intake.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 45
So does it have the Champion stamp on the bottom... If it does send a pic and consider it sold.

It does not look like a champion intake to me. It may have been ported by champion it would look real good bead blasted..

So does it have the Champion stamp on the bottom... If it does send a pic and consider it sold.

This is not a champion intake and it was not ported by champion. This is a stock ported intake so it does not have the champion stamp on the bottom.