inspection sticker

jlat

hello people; I need one and my favorite place to get one no longer does them. I don't know if he would of gave me one now with the cameras on them when the process is being done but. I went to get one and he would not start the process as he said he would have to fail me for safety.
My front body fillers are gone and he keep talking about the bumper. I say that has nothing to do with the bumper and all they are are fillers but he would not budge. No sticker.
What's you turbos heads opinion? Is no bumper fillers a safety issue..
IBBY

I ride mine with none on the back. I bought some front ones and the backs haven't made it into the budget yet. Find another place to get your sticker.

hello people; I need one and my favorite place to get one no longer does them. I don't know if he would of gave me one now with the cameras on them when the process is being done but. I went to get one and he would not start the process as he said he would have to fail me for safety.
My front body fillers are gone and he keep talking about the bumper. I say that has nothing to do with the bumper and all they are are fillers but he would not budge. No sticker.
IBBY
Go back to this guy with one specific purpose.

To tell him he's fucking retarded.

Stick some cardboard in there painted black...

Bumper fillers? That's crazy this guy is a idiot.

Get antique plates and no more inspections.

Seems crazy. I went through a road block last month without a rear bumper or fillers. Troopers didn't care.

hello people; I got one.
I started talking with a young tech. at a gas station for my issue and he said as long as there's no sharp edges it should be OK but he still has to see it. I did go back and I had to break off a couple of old stock filler material and that was good. He took off my rear license plate cover and did his thing. I've had issues with a plate cover in the past and now I'm done with them. I don't see how they can sell them as I got shit from cops and now this. One time a cop says that the cover has to come off now or I'll get a ticket. He even had a tool to use for the job. Another funny thing with getting the sticker was he had a thing for my safety belts front and rear. He kept pull on them as if he thought they would beak. Who knows if he pulled hard enough maybe they would. They are old.
That is all.
IBBY Go RED SOX

hello people; I got one.
I started talking with a young tech. at a gas station for my issue and he said as long as there's no sharp edges it should be OK but he still has to see it. I did go back and I had to break off a couple of old stock filler material and that was good. He took off my rear license plate cover and did his thing. I've had issues with a plate cover in the past and now I'm done with them. I don't see how they can sell them as I got shit from cops and now this. One time a cop says that the cover has to come off now or I'll get a ticket. He even had a tool to use for the job. Another funny thing with getting the sticker was he had a thing for my safety belts front and rear. He kept pull on them as if he thought they would beak. Who knows if he pulled hard enough maybe they would. They are old.
That is all.
IBBY Go RED SOX

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but how old are you?

The reason I ask is because I often was nit-picked by the police when I was younger. Things like having having no front license plate, and window tint being too dark. Also the exhaust being too loud. I was never much of a street racer or even a fast driver. But still, I managed to draw the wrong kind of attention.

These days, my TR has been transformed into almost a rolling guaranteed jail sentence. And the police never bother me! Occasionally, I even get pulled over so they can ask questions and talk cars with me.

I believe it all changed when my grey hairs started appearing.

I just don't think a license plate cover alone is worth busting balls about.

hello people and hello NYTT; I'm old and grey but I still get eyeballed. Maybe it's the long hair and beard? The tech doing his sticker thing (I believe) was putting on a show for the camera covering his ass. I've been told about the camera but how often do you think they get review?
IBBY

Gotta be careful in mass. Not only cameras rolling big brother listening too. ! If a station gets busted by the rmv p.o. p.o. the techs and station get serious consequences. Its bloody ridiculous. State p.o. p.o. use licence plate scanners to check inspection status on the fly too. They crack skulls for not inspecting in 7 days after a new reg even if it was inspected by the po the day before the purchase. Don't ask me how I know. Lucky for me cop was a car guy I was polite and I had a clean driving record so I got a break.

IBBY

Buy a YUGO. Your problems will go away.

Bruce '87 Grand National