injectors 50lb and precision front mount intercooler and pipes.

sdteb

trying to get it like you
make reasonable offer on each,

i have 2 of the intercoolers and three sets of pipes... one set is a little dented, one set is ceramic coated as well..

will post pics in the am.

c865eec8c53153bd5db5d6957ca1f431.jpg

84af810c17f549c98479310efec8e648.jpg

2f1fceca6f864738c7b72cfda2dcdffa.jpg

d5cd4b64e578dcd6582e7b4eab12124f.jpg

a211c59ff6e5b4c98b411cc8327f3ce0.jpg

18696cee9ff9faa020797762ed1db68c.jpg

e74a4611845871f108f63e8e8296b36f.jpg

e79eba93903a7e4719b4b5bd14792448.jpg

8024a0f1bab6aca4369bbc169a21c234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make reasonable offer on each,

i have 2 of the intercoolers and three sets of pipes... one set is a little dented, one set is ceramic coated as well..

will post pics in the am.
Price on intercooler with the coated pipes

You need to post a price, this isn't an auction. Also intercooler with hoses looks like it is cracked. Is this the case, if so you should disclose it.

rob,
1.if i were looking for an auction i would have posted on ebay. 2. hence, why i stated make reasonable offer. 3. I have pm 'ed each guy that has asked for a price, yet no one wants to make offer. 4. i have a video to post on here with me licking my finger and rubbing off the pen/sharpie mark as it is not a crack. i would throw it away before i sold to someone.
i assure you im the last guy on this board to screw anyone. ask jason cramer, brian weaver or don cruz for reference on me. Shandy Ellis-Brown cell 615 533 7172 for video or more pics. i live about 1 hour from BG and can deliver there for proof before payment if so desired.
thanks for your time and consideration.

You are taking this the wrong way. I'm not doubting your credibility. It's required that you post a price for your items, unless that has changed. It looked like a crack in the pic and that's why I asked you to clarify. You have and now all you need to do is post a price for your items. I will make you an offer, 100.00 shipped for the nice cooler and a nice set of pipes with it. Let me know, thanks RZ.

$100 Shipped to rz and trashman i didnt realize you were one i missed offering $110. with members so gracious as this you'd think we were on a 5.0 forum, reminds me of the brad paisley song back in the day, online.
Trashman apologies for not pming you, didnt mean to miss one.

rob,
1.if i were looking for an auction i would have posted on ebay. 2. hence, why i stated make reasonable offer. 3. I have pm 'ed each guy that has asked for a price, yet no one wants to make offer. 4. i have a video to post on here with me licking my finger and rubbing off the pen/sharpie mark as it is not a crack. i would throw it away before i sold to someone.
i assure you im the last guy on this board to screw anyone. ask jason cramer, brian weaver or don cruz for reference on me. Shandy Ellis-Brown cell 615 533 7172 for video or more pics. i live about 1 hour from BG and can deliver there for proof before payment if so desired.
thanks for your time and consideration.
I sent 2 PM's, never heard back.

$100 Shipped to rz and trashman i didnt realize you were one i missed offering $110. with members so gracious as this you'd think we were on a 5.0 forum, reminds me of the brad paisley song back in the day, online.
Trashman apologies for not pming you, didnt mean to miss one.
I made an offer, you have an idea of what you want but won't put a price on it. If you don't like my offer put a price on your parts. That way if I like your price I might buy. It's a two way street, I don't like your price I can move on to something else. Your fishing and hoping for someone to offer some ridiculous price. The real result will be people offering less than what you want because people are looking for a deal. If you don't like the offer post a price and then only interested people will respond.

Exactly, they made the rule for a reason, it will only help you. Also didnt mean to be rude but Rob was spot on & I just hopped on Sorry.

I sent 2 PM's, never heard back.
He will only respond to people who offer more than what he wants. That's called fishing! Why is he asking people to PM an offer? He has to price his parts and sell in the open, not behind closed doors so to speak. There is a reason why the rules are to post a price on your parts and this is one of them.

Last edited:
Why cant you post a price on the parts? I was look for a IC for a guy but I dont want to insult you. My offers a fair but im not NEW to this game.