Inherited 3 Grand Nationals, looking for history and care tips.

jennrivard75

I inherited 3 Grand Nationals from my father. I'm looking for history that might be obtained from the VIN numbers. Basic info on anything special I need to know. for example: Where they were in the production line? Digital resources? Along with any tips, hints, warnings, etc. I'm not looking to sell. I grew up with these vehicles. I'm not looking to buy parts, or change anything. I'm just looking for basic education points while I deal with the legal loop holes of ownership transfer, and how to care for Dad's babies. Side note: I'm an emergency 911 dispatcher, so any questions directed my way might have delayed response due to my first responder status.

1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE VIN:1G4GK4773GP429908
1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE VIN:1G4GK4770GP446374
1987 BUICK REGAL G.N. TURBO VIN:1G4GJ1178HP439183

Pronto

Chaos is a ladder.
Wow, that's a nice inheritance. Tip #1 Check the oil to make sure it's still in it and not all over the garage floor. Tip #2 Make sure your fuel is fresh and at least 93 octane. Tip #3 If you hear pinging or knock it's too late.

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
...if you would like info on each car you can purchase a a build sheet and invoice for each one ..from here...

this an informative thread...

there are many on this site you just have to search...for all the info on these cars youll more than likely ever need ...cheers and congrats on some classic cars ...