Informal Gathering of TR's @ Rockingham Dragway!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
When: Saturday June 21st, 6:00pm - Midnite

Where: Rockingham Dragway, NC

Anyone who is interested in coming they are open for some test-n-tune and racing. We are hoping to bring at least 1-2 cars to do some testing. I'm also going to bring my gas grille so bring your own food and we'll make a "party" of it.

Hope to see some of you there!! If not with your car just come and hang out!!

Keith

Not I

I'll be waaay out of town from June 3rd - 26th. Otherwise, I'd be trying my best to show up.

Originally posted by BLACK Ttype
How far from Fayetteville is Rockingham?

According to mapquest it is only approx. 65 miles.

K.

I am gonna try to make it. Never run my car on 1/4 mile track before. Hopefully the forecast will be good. Will let you know for sure once we get a little closer to the date.

Brad

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Hopefully I will be there to test out new tranny. :D

Sully

Its already up at Vinny's correct? Are you putting in a drum and input shaft?

K.

He should get it tomm. Yea I got the Billet stuff from performance and sent it up to him too.

S.

Might be worth the trip just to see how slow the 85 REALLY is!!:D

Check again!

Keith:

I was just talking to a buddy about getting together and coming down. I checked Rockingham's schedule, it looks like there is an event that weekend:

Sat. & Sunday
June 21 - 22nd

IHRA Pro-Am Tour - Div. 9 Pro-Am Raiders
Top Sportsman, Super Stock, Top Dragster & More!

Are you sure about your date?

-Bobby

Re: Check again!

Originally posted by Bmason
Keith:

I was just talking to a buddy about getting together and coming down. I checked Rockingham's schedule, it looks like there is an event that weekend:

Sat. & Sunday
June 21 - 22nd

IHRA Pro-Am Tour - Div. 9 Pro-Am Raiders
Top Sportsman, Super Stock, Top Dragster & More!

Are you sure about your date?

-Bobby

You're right and that SUCKS !!! I need to re-collect my thoughts. I swear that was not on their schedule when I posted this...Damn-it!!

New Date To Come!!!!!

K.

Midnite Drags => June 7th

Is this Saturday night, if that helps the pain any! :)

-Bobby

Well, at this point we're probably not going to be able to do the Saturday night gathering @ The Rock during the month of June. We just have too much other "stuff" going on. So we're now looking to set a date in early July for a Saturday night.

However, we are needing to get a car to a 1/4 mi. track here as soon as possible to test the torque converter/turbo/camshaft combination. So we will probably be going to Rockingham on a Friday night here soon.

If anyone is interested in meeting us there on a Friday night, I'll post here as soon as we know exactly which date we're going.

K.

I requested the night off from work so I could come check out your car. Also the following weekend we are having a gathering in Hickory. Usually have around 7-8 GN's show. Hope you can make it out to this one.