In need of some advice.

I have a aem boost controler. It is a gauge also that is on my a pillar. Yea off vacuum.

Serious you think i ran the turbo with no vacuum line on it. Read my post it came off along with pvc valve blow out of its hole at the same time.

Serious you think i ran the turbo with no vacuum line on it. Read my post it came off along with pvc valve blow out of its hole at the same time.
I think he's just making a point that once that line popped off you no longer have control of the boost and could easily overboost. The reason I ask if its electronic is because your gauge could be out of calibration or too slow to catch the spike. With those injectors you'd lean out real quick.

The guy would built this had me use aem gauges. Because of that. Anyone know what size injectors do i need and do i have to change from factory ecm?

Boost controler

Attachments

• 1437780394657.jpg
    1437780394657.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 91
Pvc you say should be blocked off?

Attachments

• 1437781731676.jpg
    1437781731676.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 99
Pvc you say should be blocked off?
No, a blocked pvc would pressurize the crankcase. By chance, did you happen to notice if the vac. line that blew off was the one removed and reinstalled by the mechanic? It may have been possible that he didn't reinstall it completely and it blew off under pressure. Causing an overpressure condition, resulting in the mishap, as previously stated?
Also, you need approximately 35% more fuel when running E-85. As stated earlier, 120's should be your min. imho.

Everything was removed and replaced. Can i us the stock computer with those 120s?

Car ran fine for 4 hundred break in miles. Fine. Then when car would start to go into making boost i notice my fuel pressure would not go up but down with it and the car acts like it was running out of gas. When i let of the gas it would jump back running fine but it would never get into boost i traced to back to a clogged strainer. That e 85 is something special. It ate threw the outer coating of my braided fuel line down to stainless.

If fuel pressure isn't going up with boost you have some kind of delivery problem. Pump too small, fpr not regulating , line not large enough.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk