In need of some advice.

How much boost were you seeing while your fuel pressure was an issue? I had a pump go out on a run and needed a rebuild. Good Headgasket can be a bad thing. Its like a fuse and prevents damage to rest of motor under detonation. Also my car ran E85 for a few years. Other than fuel pump didnt do much damage. Was it sitting a lot?

Never had any real boost. . motor was biult did some very easy driving with it. Got up to 12 once. Then car started running out of fuel. Drop tank line from pump had a crack in it plasric coating from the line fell apart due to e85. Changed to a regular fuel line and car ran much better. 6 to 7 psi . went to get on interstate kicked it got up to 60 lthen smoke came pouring out from hood. 6 psi boost at most. Pulled over the pvc value blew off and the vacuum line to the turbo was off. Put hoses back on . drove off and when i get into the gas smoke pours out of breathers

If your making 400 hp on 4psi your motor is something way out of my league. If I were you I'd start with reading the plugs and doing a compression check. But my motor is basically a stock rebuild so I'm not sure how much help I can be. Definitely will be interested in seeing what the issue was to learn from.

Do you know how much timing you were running? was this 6psi at WOt or were you just tipping into it?

Sounds like you need to get with a competent turbo Buick mechanic. Or at least an enthusiast local to you that is willing to look the car over. If you are blowing off the vac hoses you probably need to replace them and use some zip ties to secure them. If you touch the lines and they turn your hands black, that is a sure sign they need replacement. If you are running that PVC to the turbo, it needs attention. Most block it off or replace the bell and run a filter on the end of the valve cover. While you are there check that turbine wheel for play(up/down and in/out). The oil is coming from somewhere and it appears the crankcase is pressurized. Gotta get some stuff right before you add more to it. Have you looked at the spring cleaning on gnttype.org ?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

I have the PVC valve coming of intake for vacuum. And valve cover breathers. So if yiu plug that side also how would you get vacuum. Wish there was a good Buick turbo guy around me. I'm in upstate south carolina

your combo is way more than should have been on 60s with e85 , thinking you could hold 4, 6,7 or 12 psi (your numbers ) is a frikkin joke
loosing the pcv meant you had considerable boost ,and loosing the line to the turbo there is no boost control it will go to whatever the turbo can produce
do a compression test ,pretty sure you blew the gaskets over boosting with inadequate fuel supply (leaned out) especially with a plugged fuel inlet making it even worse
if you're lucky its just a gasket and not a torched piston (common with diamonds) , torched head or deck surface , could even be damaged beyond that (rod and crank damage ) since you claim it was bullet proof

10 psi max. Car wasnt going that fast to be more then what my gauge was telling me. Will pull covers off today.

without the line at the turbo your boost controller cant work
you can be in denial argue all day log how it didnt overboost but pushing air out of breathers under boost is a sure sign something is damaged

you wont find a blown headgasket by pulling valve covers ......

it wont get better no matter how much you keep driving it

I'm not driving it. This is not a race car it a car i drive to and from work on days i feel like it. I dont race around town. Im sure something is broke. I'm nit stupid. I just dont wan this to happen again. Thats why im asking what could have caused this? Over boosting is not what happened.

the lisle compression tester is the best 20$ I bought for my cabinet and PIECE OF MIND. It tells you quite a bit. Also rent a coolant pressure tester. Drain the oil, crank the pressure to 15lb, watch for a drop. Let it sit for a bit. Pull the plug. Water comes out will tell you what you have to deal with and what caused part of your issue.

Thanks heading home to clean out my garage to get into this. Was hoping for a broke valve spring. Motor wasnt under pressure when thus happened. Thanks to all will get pictures of what i find out

Also, if you do choose to get a compression reading remove all the plugs and put a battery charger on the battery. That helps the starter maintain a good accurate crank. Post pics of your plugs for readings too.

were you seeing an AFR of 10 when this happened? No KR whatsoever? Something is up here. at 10 psi it would have to go pretty lean I would think to hurt your build.

Didn't look at the guage i was going about half throttle getting on interstate running around t5 60. When let off the pedal smoke poured out. 10 is where it usually is when i drive it around town. Was in minimal boost not like i stomp it.

400 hp 4-6 psi YOUR GAUGE NEEDS WORK-causing other problems head gaskets-some early diamond pistons had problems.

That might be aem boost contrler is complicated. Man at dyno did not use my gauge was bypassed to his . computer. . we didnt want to push the motor to hard since is was a rebuild with few miles on it.

That might be aem boost contrler is complicated. Man at dyno did not use my gauge was bypassed to his . computer. . we didnt want to push the motor to hard since is was a rebuild with few miles on it.
Wait. What are you using to monitor boost exactly? Is it a gauge teed off a vacuum line? What brand gauge? Or is it calculated by your controller?