IM Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
unfortunately like most people i have been a victim of identity theft multiple times i actually stopped buying things with my card since its so easy to be skimmed, so i would always just take out cash. The only place that has my card info is PayPal and the only place ive purchased parts from online or over the phone have been with guys on here and a few vendors.. not blaming anyone but i dont know wtf has happened again i just had to cancel my card and i have under $40 cash to my name till Monday. i had purchases for cpdhelp.net online dating easy dating.com sephora makeup purchases? every purchase was thru the internet..some vendors here need to check who is working for them. And i felt OK speaking to someone over the phone a Buick vendor dont see most as a supporting vendor on here but they have a major site? i had to give my full info.. my address my zip my card # my full name, the #'s on the back damn man!!..maybe it wasnt that person but it sure would have been extremely easy for him to do w.e he wanted... this chit pisses me off! i dont do online transactions for this reason.. now its a mission to get my $$ back and i have to wait and wait for my bank..not blaming any vendors but sometime its not the company owner its the people they have working for them.. i hope im not offending anyone im hot at the moment and im not pointing my finger at anyone i get my $$ back in some time but maybe someone else has had a similar problem...

I know what you mean. I just had a card hijacked the other day. Found out when I had a basket full of groceries and the card wouldn't work. I am just glad it was a credit card and not a debit card. The card company actually caught the fraud. $780 to T-mobile and play station network and other places I have never done business with. I hear the argument about debit cards having the same protection as credit cards but I think that is BS. I am not out any money but the debit card holder would be. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck.

So what are the last 5 vendors you bought from? Did you file a police report? This will give you 7 years of credit block protection. If you have USAA then they can help some what. The problems is that one you have had fraud, banks and credit bureaus treat you like a criminal. If it gets to bad, get a credit attorney! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

On the reverse side of a situation like this! See the Trae Liberty thread in the lounge section.

As far as vendors, wasn't me, I am the only one here at TR Custom Parts and I don't actually ever see your cc info except for the last four digits of your card.

In the past I got hit with some fraud where people were buying stuff in Haiti (hope they got their karma when that hurricane hit a couple years ago) and I thing the other country was Turkey. This was with a Visa debit card and the bank took care of everything. There were other people in the bank with the same problems, security breach was with the bank itself!

Wasn't us either. My wife and I are the only ones here so no workers to blame and for the two of us, any transactions that go through our web site I nor my wife can't see your cc info except for the last four digits of your card. Our online merchant withholds that kind of information from us to protect the buyer. That is a perfect reason why I do not like or want to take peoples information over the phone, In case of identity theft I Do Not wish to be to blame...

Reason I NEVER use my debit card,always credit cards not linked to my bank. Bought some stuff at a model train show in Feb and CC company locked up the card after the transaction until they verified the purchase.

I use my card all the time on the internet for purchases, I've had pretty good luck thus far. I hate ordering parts over the phone and giving my number to them, I know people have scanners and can pick up that info pretty easily. When I worked for gbody it would have been super easy to screw people out of money and get their CC info, but I don't roll like that, never have, never will. It sucks that there are people that do stuff like this, hopefully one day it will catch up to them.....remember Karma is a bitch....just ask Jason Macguire :D...