I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

All this is absolutely insane! It's hard to believe people are still supporting Biden and Pelosi! What else do people need to accept reality?

All this is absolutely insane! It's hard to believe people are still supporting Biden and Pelosi! What else do people need to accept reality?
Jerryl, there are people out there who would sell there soul to 'win'. The judges that are dismissing these cases are either part of the Deep State, or they haven't got the testicular fortitude to stand up to it. God hates a coward.

And all of those vaccines' molecules are held together with mercury or aluminum. My brother's friend once got into a very very small amount of mercury and was hospitalized for weeks. It never leaves your system.
@KC87 Curious - why am I never hospitalized for weeks from mercury when I get a flu vaccine? If it never leaves my system why hasn't it built up and made me sick over the last 30 years? I need to be healthy during Trump's next 4 years. Lots of BLM folks to straighten out!

And all of those vaccines' molecules are held together with mercury or aluminum. My brother's friend once got into a very very small amount of mercury and was hospitalized for weeks. It never leaves your system.
They have been doing the same thing for your pets, pushing every vaccine imaginable. The lyme disease is never ending. My pup gets the standard rabies, parvo and distemper, not pumping him full of all that crap.

When I was little my brothers and I took every mercury thermometer around our house, broke them open and poured the mercury into a jelly jar, enough to cover the bottom about an1/8th inch deep.

We poured it into our hands and rolled it around and basically handled the shit out of it. We even took it to school. The Science teacher thought it was cool, too. Never got sick at all.

Maybe that's what's wrong with me... o_O

@KC87 Curious - why am I never hospitalized for weeks from mercury when I get a flu vaccine? If it never leaves my system why hasn't it built up and made me sick over the last 30 years? I need to be healthy during Trump's next 4 years. Lots of BLM folks to straighten out!

I think it depends on who you talk to or who is writing the report. The government says its all good and other scientists in the field will disagree. I'll error on the side of caution. How about all the warnings about not eating much fish, none if pregnant. IIrc water does something to mercury and water and the human body is about 60% and doesn't take much to hurt kidneys and liver, the body's filters. Y'all be in ny, remember for years the dec recommended not to eat more than 1# of fish from any ny waters and none for pregnant women? Don't know if that's ever changed.
Back in late 90s or there about they changed some formulas especially for infants because they received so many. Look how many they give the troops especially if going overseas. Back in the day of the first iraqi war lots of them got severely sick from the anthrax vaccine.
Would be interesting to see tests for buildup on people that have had a lot of injections over the years, by a trust worthy lab.
And I applaud your goal for the next four years. :D

When I was little my brothers and I took every mercury thermometer around our house, broke them open and poured the mercury into a jelly jar, enough to cover the bottom about an1/8th inch deep.

We poured it into our hands and rolled it around and basically handled the shit out of it. We even took it to school. The Science teacher thought it was cool, too. Never got sick at all.

Maybe that's what's wrong with me... o_O

Well that would explain a lot. :LOL:
Now that I think of it that guy might of gotten into it from a broke thermometer, it wasn't a lot. If I ever see him again I'll ask.
Remember in the 1800s they used big vats of mercury to separate the gold from ore, people arms deep in it for extended periods of time day after day.
Reminds me of roman times where lots of utensils, goblets, pans, etc were made of lead. When fill with wine made the lead poisoning even worse along with any heat.

We poured it into our hands and rolled it around and basically handled the shit out of it. We even took it to school. The Science teacher thought it was cool, too. Never got sick at all. Maybe that's what's wrong with me... o_O

Same here, except we didn't bring it to school because we stole it from Science class. They had a big jar of it! :)