I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Can someone please explain a couple of things for me? First, how can someone who owns, uses, really likes guns vote for a party who has a stated goal to remove and or restrict our firearms? Second, how can someone who believes in the sanctity of life vote for a guy who claims to be a Catholic yet is in favor of abortion aka; first degree murder?
Just asking.

Just the same way that a state that depends on gas, oil, and steel can vote for a man who has said that he is going to take all of that away, right PA?

It was rigged! :mad:

The biggest travesty now, regardless of who wins, half the country will not accept the results. The damage done by a partial media that refused to do it's job. I don't how you put the genie back in the bottle. The back and forth with Ray has made me think hard about what is going on, so let's say I calm down (hard to do) and think about what would be a good outcome, the only good outcome is for the curtain to be pulled back so that we have confidence in a) the information coming from the news and b) that ALL politicians will be held accountable by the media and the law. The question is, is that remotely possible? I have to say the odds are not good.

The biggest travesty now, regardless of who wins, half the country will not accept the results. The damage done by a partial media that refused to do it's job. I don't how you put the genie back in the bottle. The back and forth with Ray has made me think hard about what is going on, so let's say I calm down (hard to do) and think about what would be a good outcome, the only good outcome is for the curtain to be pulled back so that we have confidence in a) the information coming from the news and b) that ALL politicians will be held accountable by the media and the law. The question is, is that remotely possible? I have to say the odds are not good.
If, and it could be a big if. Biden becomes the president, pray hard that he doesn’t die in office. I’ll say it in another way, if Joe Biden were to die next spring. Then look what HAPPENS NEXT

If, and it could be a big if. Biden becomes the president, pray hard that he doesn’t die in office. I’ll say it in another way, if Joe Biden were to die next spring. Then look what HAPPENS NEXT
That plus a possible senate flip in the Georgia run off for 2 seats, or did Purdue take it?

No Purdue is up 88K votes but did not hit 50%. I really believe he’s safe, however the other one, could be close
If Collins had dropped out when it was obvious he wasn't "pretty enough". ;)
Loeffler would have easily been over 50%.
To top it off, Loeffler is the gov's pick.
My state assy rep and I had a short discussion about the run offs.
He's trying to make it mandatory that all mail in votes are accompanied by a zero copy of a legal voter ID.
It's really idiotic, as every in person voter has to show an ID. A mail in could come from anyone.
I always show them my concealed weapons permit!:devil:

I'll say out of the gate I voted for Trump. Prolly telegraphed that a bit in this thread, too. :giggle:

This was Trump's election to lose.

His narcissistic, arrogant, loud, grate on your nerves style did him in.

And the Twitter, WHY the fuck could he NOT stop with the Twitter????????? "NOT GOOD."

Joe's handlers were smart. They told Joe to dummy up, lay low and just let Trump bury himself, and guess what?
He done did it. :mad:

It's too bad, though. Because no matter how irritating Trump was, he was our (the U.S.) narcissistic, arrogant, loud, grate on your nerves kind of guy, and THAT was actually good for the country. His hard nosed economic policies were solid. There is no denying that fact.

Shitty as I feel it is, as a conservative, I need to support the new POTUS. But I sure as hell don't have to agree with him on all things.

Forward into the night gentlemen, as it will probably be a very long, dark one.............

I see it as Trump having a big set of bull balls and won't sit back like these all before him rinos and be walked all over. Very refreshing to finally having a President who isn't afraid of what the fake msm will say.
Sorry, I couldn't support a politician that wants to tear the country and constitution apart and is just a nwo mouthpiece.

"Hi TTG, joe here, its come to our attention that you are driving a ultra polluting gas guzzling dinosaur and this will not be permitted under my green new deal so you are hereby "ordered" to immediately take your Buick to the junkyard for destruction. Failure to comply will result in heavy fines, jail or most likely both. Thank you for your support" :eek:

First of all, that's his personality. I understand many hate that and can't stand a loud mouth myself. But we needed his mouth and narcissistic behavior to shake DC up. No way could an outsider succeed otherwise.

Secondly, it isn't over.
You already know that neither the media, nor Joe, nor Trump are authorized to call it.

So lets ask ourselves: What are the REASONS MSM calling it?

Millions of Americans feel defeated, when the fight isn't over. First thing to do is to TURN OFF MSM, and be patient.
Remember Al Gore?

Don't stop believing regardless what MSM says (that includes FOX), or the people celebrating. Those people celebrating a Biden win right now better start stacking up on tampons.

GSA says they won't announce a winner until all the votes have been legally counted and certified.

"The reason the DOJ is not involved (for now) is that by law they can't intervein until the states certify their votes. Technically they are still in a counting phase..... But if a state certifies their vote count while knowingly allowing fraud the DOJ has grounds to investigate/prosecute if they feel they have sufficient evidence to bring suit.

There is more than enough evidence to start a federal investigation.

They spent 40 days recounting hanging charts in Florida in 2000 before certifying their votes."

I think IF Biden gets into office he will , shortly after, be declared mentally unfit and we will have our first black president!

I see it as Trump having a big set of bull balls and won't sit back like these all before him rinos and be walked all over. Very refreshing to finally having a President who isn't afraid of what the fake msm will say.
Sorry, I couldn't support a politician that wants to tear the country and constitution apart and is just a nwo mouthpiece.

"Hi TTG, joe here, its come to our attention that you are driving a ultra polluting gas guzzling dinosaur and this will not be permitted under my green new deal so you are hereby "ordered" to immediately take your Buick to the junkyard for destruction. Failure to comply will result in heavy fines, jail or most likely both. Thank you for your support" :eek:

My answer to your scenario would be: "Dear sir(s), Come take it. Be prepared for a fight"

I said "support" the man in the office for the security of the US. I did NOT say I would always agree with, or comply with or not fight EVERY one of his policies.

Please point out where I said anything remotely resembling words like I would "support a politician that wants to tear the country and constitution apart" and I will kiss your ass in a big store window, and give you an hour to draw a crowd. :cool:

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Remember also that about 40 republican congressmen were retarding in 2018 and pos paul rino never did a thing to get candidates to run against the demonrats so they ran unopposed. The pos has been on the fox board for over a year and spreading the hate Trump agenda and living in d.c.

I think IF Biden gets into office he will , shortly after, be declared mentally unfit and we will have our first black president!

That's been the plan all along. Did you see the contempt Harris had for Biden in the debate?

And, though she tries to pull the wool over others eyes, she ain't no more black the old Joe. She's a mutt mix of Jamaican-American and dot head Indian, NOT black.

That's been the plan all along. Did you see the contempt Harris had for Biden in the debate?

And, though she tries to pull the wool over others eyes, she ain't no more black the old Joe. She's a mutt mix of Jamaican-American and dot head Indian, NOT black.
Better say to say Indian, you know the one without the feather

My answer to your scenario would be: "Dear sir(s), Come take it. Be prepared for a fight"

I said "support" the man in the office for the security of the US. I did NOT say I would always agree with, or comply with or not fight EVERY one of his policies.

Please point out where I said anything remotely resembling words like I would "support a politician that wants to tear the country and constitution apart" and I will kiss your ass in a big store window, and give you an hour to draw a crowd. :cool:

Thank you very much.

This pos is a communist through and through, has sold us out to the chinese, russians, ukrainians, iranians, hates Israel, etc. Any kind of support for this traitor is unacceptable especially when it comes to national security. And he wants to totally open our borders to anyone who wants to come in.
I know you don't support those things in the least, maybe a better word than support would be in order. ;)