I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

If Joe really wanted to represent all Americans, he would have supported "All Lives Matter" for starters. Just saying.

So I could never vote for Joe because he insinuated that my life doesn't matter.

Last edited:
His narcissistic, arrogant, loud, grate on your nerves style did him in.

And the Twitter, WHY the fuck could he NOT stop with the Twitter????????? "NOT GOOD."

Forward into the night gentlemen, as it will probably be a very long, dark one.............
First of all, that's his personality. I understand many hate that and can't stand a loud mouth myself. But we needed his mouth and narcissistic behavior to shake DC up. No way could an outsider succeed otherwise.

Secondly, it isn't over.
You already know that neither the media, nor Joe, nor Trump are authorized to call it.

So lets ask ourselves: What are the REASONS MSM calling it?

Millions of Americans feel defeated, when the fight isn't over. First thing to do is to TURN OFF MSM, and be patient.
Remember Al Gore?

Don't stop believing regardless what MSM says (that includes FOX), or the people celebrating. Those people celebrating a Biden win right now better start stacking up on tampons.

Last edited:
Nigel, again I want to say I’m sorry. Making no excuses but when I’m drinking I should keep the month shut. my Dr’s tell me not to drink at all. Not doing to well with that advice. Sitting by myself and looking at the walls, with no where to go because I’m not allowed to drive. Unable to do much of anything. May get better when the wife retires at the end of the year. However all she wants to do is travel. Don’t really care about getting on a plane much anymore. I’m rambling again. again I’m sorry for being out of line
Your a good guy to say that, and my edgy vulgar launguage does not come accross well all the time, so I will say sorry for that. You squeazed a story out of me that I did not really expect to tell, and really for the last 10 or so years I have sluffed off alot of what was going on in politics, this current case has really impacted me. Even though I have not meant anybody in person here, I guess I do kinda give a shit about what the guys here think.:)

"The reason the DOJ is not involved (for now) is that by law they can't intervein until the states certify their votes. Technically they are still in a counting phase..... But if a state certifies their vote count while knowingly allowing fraud the DOJ has grounds to investigate/prosecute if they feel they have sufficient evidence to bring suit.

There is more than enough evidence to start a federal investigation.

They spent 40 days recounting hanging charts in Florida in 2000 before certifying their votes."

Your a good guy to say that, and my edgy vulgar launguage does not come accross well all the time, so I will say sorry for that. You squeazed a story out of me that I did not really expect to tell, and really for the last 10 or so years I have sluffed off alot of what was going on in politics, this current case has really impacted me. Even though I have not meant anybody in person here, I guess I do kinda give a shit about what the guys here think.:)
You are one of the good guys. All is well, and all will be well. Stay strong.

Thanks my Buick brother. The accolades are much appreciated. Luv all my Buick fam.

Yes, even you Ray. We may not always get along but you best believe, ain't no Mustang driver ever gonna tear us apart. ;)
Can someone please explain a couple of things for me? First, how can someone who owns, uses, really likes guns vote for a party who has a stated goal to remove and or restrict our firearms? Second, how can someone who believes in the sanctity of life vote for a guy who claims to be a Catholic yet is in favor of abortion aka; first degree murder?
Just asking.

Me too.
Can I hold him up, while they put the noose around his neck?
Kinda like they did Saddam.
That scumbag has no clue as to what level of resistance, he and his cohorts, are about to experience.
With a little luck, the "silent majority" will put up a fight this asshole will not survive.
World leaders thot he was a moron, when he ran with the surrender monkey. Watch now. He's the "front man", for the 3 ring clown performance.
First of all, that's his personality. I understand many hate that and can't stand a loud mouth myself. But we needed his mouth and narcissistic behavior to shake DC up. No way could an outsider succeed otherwise.

Secondly, it isn't over.
You already know that neither the media, nor Joe, nor Trump are authorized to call it.

So lets ask ourselves: What are the REASONS MSM calling it?

Millions of Americans feel defeated, when the fight isn't over. First thing to do is to TURN OFF MSM, and be patient.
Remember Al Gore?

Don't stop believing regardless what MSM says (that includes FOX), or the people celebrating. Those people celebrating a Biden win right now better start stacking up on tampons.

Jerryl, My post was based upon "if" the out come is Biden.

You edited out my comment that Trump was OUR narcissist and that he did good. I still believe in the guy and wish the outcome goes in his favor.

Chuck, if he were to win, I would support Biden for the good of the US as a whole. I would also do anything in my power (not much of that available to me) to resist any and all of his and his lying cohorts liberal policies.

Can someone please explain a couple of things for me? First, how can someone who owns, uses, really likes guns vote for a party who has a stated goal to remove and or restrict our firearms?
People dont think it will happen. There is a great video on Colion Noir explaining that it did in fact was very close to happening.

Jerryl, My post was based upon "if" the out come is Biden.

You edited out my comment that Trump was OUR narcissist and that he did good. I still believe in the guy and wish the outcome goes in his favor.
Like MSM, I twist and leave out what I want. (The "I" part was a joke)

Nigel, again I want to say I’m sorry. Making no excuses but when I’m drinking I should keep the month shut. my Dr’s tell me not to drink at all. Not doing to well with that advice. Sitting by myself and looking at the walls, with no where to go because I’m not allowed to drive. Unable to do much of anything. May get better when the wife retires at the end of the year. However all she wants to do is travel. Don’t really care about getting on a plane much anymore. I’m rambling again. again I’m sorry for being out of line
Rambling to a bunch of Ramblers no harm no foul, besides drinking and posting is fun.. specially that moment u wake up " what did I post, what did I post" lol.. fwiw your posts are always worth the read