im haven a hard time..please help if you can! 99 buick regal gs

One bad coil pack would still leave 4 cylinders firing , now the ignition control module under the coils could kill them all as could an issue inside the PCM ,crank position sensor , and I am sure many other things. I would post oven or regalgs.org I am sure someone has had the same issue.

As for the cyl 3 misfire you can switch the coil pack with another one and see if the misfire moves to another cyl , move the plug and wire elsewhere too and inspect the plug for cracks in the porcelain , it's easy enough to crack one on install

Crank position sensor would be my bet as well....or the wiring harness that connects the crank/cam sensors to the ICM under the coils

Why hasnt anyone said Ignition switch? these car are known for this. $50.00 part. replace and done

mine recently started doing the same thing when I would drive it for awhile and I found a bad vacuum connection at the map sensor but I was also setting tps code which the vac leak also caused.

Tps sensor is prob the issue. They won't always throw a code. See if the screws maybe loosened.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did you ever get the car scanned? a coil wont cause car to die. The module will make it shut off. The ignition switch can cause the problems with the mileage, boost gauge and climate control. The scan tool will show you if ignition switch is causing in car problems. It can cause car to shut off but the way you explained it it does not sound like that is the cause of the problems you are having with the dying out.