I'm finally a turbo buick owner

I have the twin to yours except for grey interior. Love the car and you definitely have made me kinda jealous!!lol.

That scanmaster is a great tool, but, it sure is a pia to learn too though!

You did a great job on finding a beautiful car! And while you may have paid heavily, however, imo it will be worth it in the long run! Cause you can do a whole lot of driving and still not make it to 40-50K miles! Enjoy it man!

Really nice car!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean I paid heavily, and still not make it to 40-50k miles?

I have the twin to yours except for grey interior. Love the car and you definitely have made me kinda jealous!!lol.
Post some pics. That's one thing I really like about this car is the maroon interior vs grey interior. Most I've seen are grey. I like the oddball stuff. Wow, just noticed your screen name, my 1st name is Adam.

What do you mean I paid heavily, and still not make it to 40-50k miles?

Lol! Sorry that was kinda confusing huh?

What I meant was, you could put a helluva lot of miles on that car (like 20-30K). And yet, you still wouldn't have 40-50,000 miles on it! And you'd still have a low Mileage car at that!

Point being is your are in the envious position of being able to drive and enjoy your car for many miles to come (or as much / little as you want) and that's well worth the heavy payment, imo!!!

Lol! Sorry that was kinda confusing huh?

What I meant was, you could put a helluva lot of miles on that car (like 20-30K). And yet, you still wouldn't have 40-50,000 miles on it! And you'd still have a low Mileage car at that!

Point being is your are in the envious position of being able to drive and enjoy your car for many miles to come (or as much / little as you want) and that's well worth the heavy payment, imo!!!

Ah yes, now I understand. Well I did buy it to drive and enjoy and I intend to do just that. Only in nice weather though. It really sucked driving it home 80 some miles in the light rain. Got it home, put it in the garage and dried it off right away,lol.

It really sucked driving it home 80 some miles in the light rain. Got it home, put it in the garage and dried it off right away,lol.

Nooooooo! It's a black car. You were supposed to wash all the dirt and grime off it before you dried it. Lol. Just bust'in your balls man :D. Car is beautiful.

Nooooooo! It's a black car. You were supposed to wash all the dirt and grime off it before you dried it. Lol. Just bust'in your balls man :D. Car is beautiful.
Car has so much wax on it that no dirt stuck to it, hell while driving the rain was blowing right off, I hardly had to dry it.