I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

I was wondering myself. I'm glad the body guy isn't charging me storage.
I would really like to get these. Ive been real patient and even told Brian that he could put me off until people that were waiting could get theirs first. maybe I should not have said this
I hope all is well with Brian. This is getting a little old now and the body guy is getting pissed .Im not really mad because I know what he went through and it sucks .

Come give us an update Brian, all it takes is a couple minutes of your time. Did you ever ship the 3 sets that were ready or what, let us know something.

I bought in the first batch, still waiting, what is that a year and a half? I stripped, painted my entire car, blew an engine, had a new engine built and went racing on the new engine in that much time. Wish I could get them in before BG. I'm hating my chrome windows at the moment.

If this dude gave you all the parts needed to build them, then just wondering why none of you guys have tried it,
I read his whole post and if communication breaks down it's usually due to money. Either there's not enough profit for him or the production has cost him more than anticipated. Either way with bad communication it's just leaves everyone wondering and hoping
But hoping at this point is unrealistic
It doesn't take anyone 1 1/2 to produce 3 sets
I would chalk it up to lesson learned and a loss to those who paid for them
If the paint is on the wall it is a take tell sign how things will turn out
Apparently his plan and his execution fell apart

Anyone called him recently? He posted his #

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't want a refund, I want a cool set of windows. 11th on the list.
If they are so cool,why is no one proudly displaying them anywhere?Makes me wonder how great they really are,is there some problem with em or what? All I'm asking is for my money back,and he cant even pretend hes a real business person and do that?Well you cant complain about his customer service because he don't have any period!(n)

At this point he should just refund everyone, the slight hope he gave you guys is seems like he is just buying time. I know I got my cheap set but damn my poor buddy is still waiting for his set that was paid for a year and half ago. What a shame, the past six months 8 of my buddies got their cars painted and they would have bought those windows if they were available but no one has time to play the waiting game especially the game Brian is playing. NO RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS! I actually think he made one set as a Proto type for his car and shipped/sold it to one guy. That is only person that received it. The rest of you guys got suckered into funding what ever he wanted to spend the money. He may have the same issue of not wanting do anything since he got paid for it already like some people do or he just don't want to do the work to complete it since NO MORE MONEY IS GOING TO COME IN....... I think That's why I got mine because he didn't have to do any work.

MY $.02
Prasad

Any response from me on all the comments would start a war. Not worth it.

Has this been a disaster for me. . . yes. Have I produced several sets and shipped them out . . . yes. I will list all who have received them in a moment when I can sift through my pm's. I have also refunded a lot of people, some of which have even posted so.

I am in the middle of refunding several others but I have gotten threats put against me so at this point I have an attorney involved (personal friend helping out).

I have roughly 40 stamped sets of windows just sitting and offered to send a free set to any of the individuals who paid for a finished product to hold them over until mine were done. I don't remember anyone taking me up on that offer.

I produced 3 sets about 4 months ago and they were ready to go but I am still getting random issues with chemical bonding issues in the frit. The 3 sets looked fine but when I went back to box and ship they looked like crap. I would rather refund every individual then send out shitty product. Problem is I am funding this out of my own pocket. Since I lost every dime that everyone sent in when Shields screwed me over, I have to come out of my own bank account to refund people. I'm have a family to feed and that comes first, those who have received a refund got what little I scrap up each month. Not looking for sympathy as I know some smart@ss will come along commenting on this. Just stating simple facts.

Most of the people here have understood this but several have been extremely rude and have even threatened me. Not necessary. I promise I'm working as fast as possible. You may hate my guts and thats fine but I will make it right in the end.

Is it possible to get a window without the mounting hardware that can simply be glued in like we do for front and rear glass? As long as it appears flush mount that would work for me.

Any response from me on all the comments would start a war. Not worth it.

Has this been a disaster for me. . . yes. Have I produced several sets and shipped them out . . . yes. I will list all who have received them in a moment when I can sift through my pm's. I have also refunded a lot of people, some of which have even posted so.

I am in the middle of refunding several others but I have gotten threats put against me so at this point I have an attorney involved (personal friend helping out).

I have roughly 40 stamped sets of windows just sitting and offered to send a free set to any of the individuals who paid for a finished product to hold them over until mine were done. I don't remember anyone taking me up on that offer.

I produced 3 sets about 4 months ago and they were ready to go but I am still getting random issues with chemical bonding issues in the frit. The 3 sets looked fine but when I went back to box and ship they looked like crap. I would rather refund every individual then send out shitty product. Problem is I am funding this out of my own pocket. Since I lost every dime that everyone sent in when Shields screwed me over, I have to come out of my own bank account to refund people. I'm have a family to feed and that comes first, those who have received a refund got what little I scrap up each month. Not looking for sympathy as I know some smart@ss will come along commenting on this. Just stating simple facts.

Most of the people here have understood this but several have been extremely rude and have even threatened me. Not necessary. I promise I'm working as fast as possible. You may hate my guts and thats fine but I will make it right in the end.

Brian, It's totally understandable if you are having issues with make a whole new product. The only frustration part was lack of communication. I hope you follow through on what ever you've decided to do and keep all of us posted. It's a bad ass product if it was done right... that's why I bought the cheap set from you to give it a shot. I will make it work some how. I hate the rubber trim that goes around the window.

Good luck
Prasad