Im back home!!!! lets fire up the pizza crusies!!!! :]

rafael vasquez

after 1 year of going back and forth from the OC to lonlypoc its finally over . I am greatful that i had a job but i realy missed my friends and the cruises.
were starting a new venture with my close familiy "mexican carnicerias" wish us luck...

Glad to hear that you are back, Ralph.
When's the 1st pizza cruise?
We did miss them.

Ralph,

I'm glad you're back. I'm looking forward to the first cruise now the weather is getting nice.

Neal

Woohoo! Ralphs back!
I'm still saving up coins for the new GN motor (almost there...almost there) but I don have the Camro running again, so one way or the other...I'm in!

Ralph, Just give us a date and we will all be there. Remember The 20th Annual BUICKS at BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW is June 3, 2012 Sunday I will be bringing Flyer to your Pizza cruise, Ralph, I'm on the road to recovere and feel much better now Thank for asking We have been friends for over 25 years now Thanks Again.

Ralph Me call me OK......... 1-714-772-6201

Steve Hurst, Proud owner from day one of my 1987 WE4

Chebis don't count Tim, didn't you get the notice?:D

I bet if I show up in a big block 68 Camaro making 550HP and 575TQ, I'll be like the biggest ball of cheese at a mouse fight....everyone will want a piece as we cruise down Hwy 1.......:D
Getchya some!

I bet if I show up in a big block 68 Camaro making 550HP and 575TQ, I'll be like the biggest ball of cheese at a mouse fight....everyone will want a piece as we cruise down Hwy 1.......:D
Getchya some!
With your luck and the ball of cheese you should boil some macaroni and you'd have dinner Tim.:p

Hey Ralph,

A little bird told me (no, it wasn't Mean Chicken) that you got a ride in my car today......

What did you think?

I can't thank you enough for selling it!:D

Papa Lou is insane! That white regal is sweet pulls hard and keeps pulling we were up in the 100s mph in a second there was a lady waiting to cross the street she gave us a nasty and confused look.... Nice work Lou has not lost his touch....a+

Papa Lou is insane! ... Nice work Lou has not lost his touch....a+

No, Lou sure as hell hasn't lost it, has he?..........:D

Thanks Lou!

Gotta admit though, I'm gettin' a little pissed off at all you mopes out there in Cali, free ridin' around in my car 'n stuff............o_O

Wussthatabout?:)

Lou, my car dosn't smell like tacos 'n pizza now, does it?:eek::D

Yeah Guy, you may have to ride around with the windows down till that stink goes away. Meanwhile I'm more concerned as to how I'm going to get that brown spot off the pass. seat.