I'm actually a Mustang guy........

RidetechJosh

How's it going everyone? I know I'm going to catch some hell for that title ;)

I was down at the GS Nationals last weekend working with Scott in the GNS Performance booth. It was my first experience with these cars, needless to say I'm extremely impressed with these cars and the community that surrounds them!

Thanks alot guys!

If you remember any part of hanging out with Scot, you were not doing it right...........:D You must repeat this until you get it right.

Bryan

Y.ou have a ME TOO car !!!!!!!:p
I hate it...I got a couple different mustangs and then everyone in town starting bringing them in. So now I'm switching it up with a fox body :D lol

If you remember any part of hanging out with Scot, you were not doing it right...........:D You must repeat this until you get it right.
Bryan

Haha I remember most of it! It was a pretty dang good time, nice guys!

but....I guess I'll repeat it if I have to ;)

Whats up Josh? i am pretty sure i met you at Scot's booth.
I have the "Gold" Turbo Limited with the Gold 3-Piece wheels.... anyway, glad you enjoyed yourself. Scot's a good guy [most of the time] :eek: Maybe if my money tree blooms in the spring i can get an air bag system. :rolleyes:

aaron

Josh,
Welcome to the site. Don't worry. We don't hang anyone here unless they need hangin.:D We do have a few closet Mustang people here. Not me of coarse. I drive a 87 GN. See.:D

Mike Barnard

Whats up Josh? i am pretty sure i met you at Scot's booth.
I have the "Gold" Turbo Limited with the Gold 3-Piece wheels.... anyway, glad you enjoyed yourself. Scot's a good guy [most of the time] :eek: Maybe if my money tree blooms in the spring i can get an air bag system. :rolleyes:

aaron

Hey man! I remember meeting you. He's not too bad of a guy lol

If you have any questions on anything, let me know and I'll be happy to answer whatever you can throw at me!

Josh,
Welcome to the site. Don't worry. We don't hang anyone here unless they need hangin.:D We do have a few closet Mustang people here. Not me of coarse. I drive a 87 GN. See.:D

Mike Barnard

Haha exactly! You might want to call the cops...someone dumped one of those monstrosities off in your garage....

Glad to see you here Josh! It was a great time having you at our booth the whole time in BG....
Your a good addition here to answer tech questions people may have about Ridetech products and since we are a paying vendor we can handle the sales end of it! ;)

Might need to change that dam avatar though! LOL

Haha it was a great time!

I'll be happy to deal with the tech end of things on here. I put the avatar on here so I don't forget where I came from :D