ign control mod.

thanks. but i got a question are these sure to work because i went threw a few of other brands at auto parts stores and there not working at all. and i even tried afrend of mines off of his grand national and car started right up but any others wont work. i dont know the brand of his i just know it was black so im assuming its the acdeco. i just dont wanna get one thats bad and cant send it back...
( i noticed there no return/refund polcy)

call them up and ask them . they are great people to deal with and have a awesome reputation and i send people their way all the time and they send people mine. tell them james from CT sent you over there.

all the money you are going to spend on junk modules and coil packs that you "think" may be working properly, you can get bobs setup and not have to worry

A new GM module should be good for a long time and is fine for most cars. I love the idea of the TR6 but can't justify the price tag.

or you can try RockAuto and by some close out sales stuff. I bought some Kemparts (made in USA) modules for $3 each...yup under $3 i think they were. RockAuto will blow out discontinued stuff. Bought a bunch of CoilPacks too for $13 each ..again made in USA stuff. Even the AC Delso stuff is way cheaper on RockAuto.

call them up and ask them . they are great people to deal with and have a awesome reputation and i send people their way all the time and they send people mine. tell them james from CT sent you over there.
x2. great people and great products

I have a brand new one, now we are talking about the unit that sits under the coil pack correct??
it is black and not the silver one that I'm not familiar with, hope you are sitting down when you
get the price, the part is in my shop and do not have the price noe, but it is around 180-200@ or
so, but it is a GM OEM one, the real one, if interested LMK, thanks

Ron

-