IGN 3 supplies power, but not IGN 1?

The Granny

So I had 3 connections into 3 different terminals labeled IGN 1. My alky kit, scan master g, and the ignition source to the relay for my second fuel pump. the car has been ran and all 3 were working fine. Today, I went on a drive and the scan master g's display went out. at the time I thought it might've came unplugged, so I didn't think much of it. parked the car and looked down at the alky knob, and he alky on LED wasn't lit (knob on 6). so I turn the car off, turn the ignition on, and unplug each of the 3 wires and use a test light to probe them to check for power. Each of the 3 didn't make the light turn on, however the IGN 3 terminal made the light on my test light illuminate. I plugged in the alky kit to that port and the alky on LED became lit. I disconnected it to double check, and make sure the scan master g was functioning normal and it powered up instantly. Has anyone seen anything like this before? what could possibly wipe out all of my IGN 1 ports but not IGN 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ST BLT/ACC fuse is blown

any idea where is it? that way I can take it to match the new one

edit: found it. the st blt at the beginning helped. had a box of a bunch of them, replaced the fuse and it worked.

thank you so much man, you saved me a lot of wandering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: