If you had to trade your Grand National........

I just had my T painted white ;) not regretting it one bit.

c6e4d0f7-30b0-081d.jpg

c6e4d0f7-3134-aee8.jpg

Scots car is still probably the nicest TR out there imo

X infinity.....every time I see that car I just shake meee head!!! everything about that car is just right. I've said it before and say it again, that car is my car's idol.

Heres a few of my white gal.

35223_1456133476943_1041512162_31297288_3010607_n.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture258.jpg

X infinity.....every time I see that car I just shake meee head!!! everything about that car is just right. I've said it before and say it again, that car is my car's idol.

Heres a few of my white gal.
Terik, The interior turned out looking real nice !!!

Thanks for all the kinds words people! I think white is the only color that makes the blackout trim POP! Combine that with a black interior and it just looks right!

A bunch of nice looking cars here...

Scot W.

Somebody had to tell you what to do, anybody that drinks Mickies and watches IDOL.... Cmon man:biggrin::p:eek::biggrin:

Somebody had to tell you what to do, anybody that drinks Mickies and watches IDOL.... Cmon man:biggrin::p:eek::biggrin:
Still love Mickey's beer from my Highschool day's....And Idol? I don't really watch cause of all the BS involved with the show. I done the cooking of the steaks and drank while they watched TV....

Scot W.

Still love Mickey's beer from my Highschool day's....And Idol? I don't really watch cause of all the BS involved with the show. I done the cooking of the steaks and drank while they watched TV....

Scot W.

I understand :cool: I still grab mickies every now and then for the funny things under the cap :D

Scot's car looks like someone threw hand fulls of $100 bills over hand at it repeatedly...and I am ok w/ that! ;)
That is what a complete package looks like, just so well thought out and perfectly executed.

White, like this: :D
frontR1.jpg

full.jpg

It was originally silver. I don't regret the color change one bit. I only wish the interior was black rather than burgundy.

Pablo, do you have any more pics? Thats what mine will look like finished.

Sure :) Sorry I don't have much variety. The car actually has been down for the past year and a half. It's an hour or two of work before my first drive with a Th400.
_MG_7630.jpg

rearl.jpg

rearrfar.jpg

More pics of this please. Was it origanally white?
Scott W's car is obviously 1 of a kind.

Originally the dark blue metallic. I did my own body work so I did t want to try a dark color and I've always drooled over the GNS test car and also GNXray so white was the hot ticket for me. The paint isn't all that great this thing is kind of a budget 11 sec street sweeper. I like the look of Pablos bumpers I'm working on a fiber glass mold right now to make my fillers and bumper one piece completely shaven with a slightly taller air dam all one piece . ;) I'll post some more pics later.

Reviving this one... I had a grey turbo t, but its long gone. I've always wanted a white with grey interior. But ideally white exterior with black interior is awesome. If only it was a factory option!