If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
Hello i know alpine 455 personally he ripped off parts from my shop all new stuff that i worked my ass off to buy and hes been selling them on here!!! Ive been a member here for years, please contact me with the info on what he sold you so we can catch this guy i have a friend that talked to him yesterday.... Hr mounts, precision 6266 turbo, rollmaster timing set, racetronix double pumper with reds fuel pumps,powerlogger, Hr parts complete rear sway bar setup with control arms the list goes on and on,ptc 9.5 converter, kirbans seat brace, autometer boost gauge, if you can please contact me with what you bought from him pictures, screenshots etc how much $$$$ you sent him etc i know a guy that talked to him as recent as yesterday!!!!!!!

Oh man.

That sucks.

I’m pretty sure i saw an add on here with his name on it.

D

Anyone know how to get ahold of the mods to help me out with this he ripped off a bunch of people and i know someone that talked to him yesterday i want my shit back im sure theres people that want their $$$$$

cause i just noticed all my parts gone out of my shop a few days ago, went to the cops cause i thought it was him and low a behold i log on here and find the shitstorm that is all my parts being sold and all you guys getting ripped off because hes selling the shit two and 3 times some people got parts others just got scammed and im trying to get my shit back that i worked my ass off to buy as well as help you guys get your $$$$$

Well if you want to give out your location, I am sure there are alot of guys who would like to square up with this fuck face in person

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well if you want to give out your location, I am sure there are alot of guys who would like to square up with this fuck face in person

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That FF needs a visit from the Buick guys

cause i just noticed all my parts gone out of my shop a few days ago, went to the cops cause i thought it was him and low a behold i log on here and find the shitstorm that is all my parts being sold and all you guys getting ripped off because hes selling the shit two and 3 times some people got parts others just got scammed and im trying to get my shit back that i worked my ass off to buy as well as help you guys get your $$$$$
PM coming...

Guys, I just talked to TurboC87GN. I "invited" him to the PM conversation I had with Alpine455 so he could see the pictures of the parts etc. Before I told him what we (me & Alpine455) discussed, TurboC87GN told me what was missing and sure enough it was a mirror of what this Dirt Bag was trying to sell (Hotchkiss & HR Parts suspension).
If you had a PM conversation with Alpine455, invite TurboC87GN so he can see the pix etc and take it all in with the Police Report. Let get this guy.
Who is up for a road trip?

Road trip?!!!!!! I'm down, I'm even already here I live in the D. But I will gladly meet up with you guy's for this. TurboC87GN is a friend and someone who has worked very hard for years for what has been stolen from him.

Can admin get wan IP address from server logs and give it to the authorities. Likely he's been logging in from home. If not I'm sure someone can create an exploit , send it to him via pm , pop his machine and do some damage

i dont think anyone has received any parts. He probably still has them or clucked them to a pawn shop or local GN owner to buy meth

image.jpeg

We want to know if this is him??

Plymouth, mich is where the parts were stolen from if you wanna call or pm me feel free, i can give you more info.. ive talked to some guys that have recieved parts.... The turbo that is my profile pic is one of many things he stole from me, so if you have any pics some that ive have gotten show other things that were in my garage aka he took the pic while he was in my place....
He stole parts from your garage.

What city and state is this in?

D