If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

yea but he's not sending anyone parts so that doesn't make any sense. anyone can take pictures of parts from anywhere and post them for sale. you don't actually need the parts to do so
Some people actually got parts and they are all missing from my shop!!! If you want ill send you pics of some of the empty boxes, The people at full throttle know me personally, and a lot of things came from them, talk to paul at hr parts i came to his shop driving my car hauler to buy all that suspension stuff and hr mounts....

Some people actually got parts and they are all missing from my shop!!! If you want ill send you pics of some of the empty boxes, The people at full throttle know me personally, and a lot of things came from them, talk to paul at hr parts i came to his shop driving my car hauler to buy all that suspension stuff and hr mounts....

You're making it sound like someone accused you of lying about it, when I've seen nothing close to an allegation. How do you know people got the parts? It seems like everyone got shafted.

You're making it sound like someone accused you of lying about it, when I've seen nothing close to an allegation. How do you know people got the parts? It seems like everyone got shafted.
Some people actually got parts. You can see one member in the feedback section giving a good feedback for alpine 455. Majority of the members got shafted by the way.

He ran a good scheme and he tried to get me but I was too quick for him..

How do you know people got the parts? It seems like everyone got shafted.
Because members gave feedback saying that they got the parts!

Attachments

• Feedback.jpg
    Feedback.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 92
I was probably his first buyer. Bought a Rollmaster timing chain from him back in May. Had no idea this was going on. Saw the negative feedback from other members here and was thankful he actually sent me my parts, until I read they were stolen. Puts a knot in my stomach.

You'll get better results from the Feds, contact them. If he claimed to ship items and sent incorrect items or gave tracking #'s then it's mail fraud as well. Good luck

BTW I contacted someone on here who was trying to buy parts from him and warmed them something didn't seem right. Pretty sure the guy backed out

Damn Chuck , I hear ya , I like the way you think :)
Here's my local "garbage disposal agent".. He/she even hates me, when I stop by to say "hi"!
He's never admitted to what the last meal was. When I ask, he just grins. {Actually, that's his threat posturing, telling me to keep my distance}. About 6-7', in a small lake by the house.
Farley 002.jpg
:D

Yes I got a pl from him didn't know it was stolen.thank god he sent it but feel bad about it being stolen think he even sent your paperwork with.

who got parts? I don't remember anyone saying they got wat they paid for? and no one gives a crap about ur empty boxes and I didn't see anywhere where someone stated u didn't buy shit

so if u know who this dude is then why don't u go find him and kick his teeth out? he can't be far from u if he stole from ur place

Yes it's real easy to stake out his where about since you live in the same area code. Just watch him for at least 2-3 days I know it should be longer but don't think I would be able to hold my self. Then make your move at that point where you know he's alone and not expecting it. And oh yea silent in silent out.i don't think I should have posted this but the best way not to get caught is ssssssssh.guess I am. Watching to many movies

who got parts? I don't remember anyone saying they got wat they paid for? and no one gives a crap about ur empty boxes and I didn't see anywhere where someone stated u didn't buy shit

so if u know who this dude is then why don't u go find him and kick his teeth out? he can't be far from u if he stole from ur place
Cause i got in lots of trouble last time i lost my temper and did that...... trust me ive been weighing all my options.....

The feed back section did plus one member here just stated he bought a timing chain from alpine 455 and a feedback was left for him as well.

We can't put blame on the victim here

I can't believe the police haven't done shit yet about it if he's still out like no big deal.. drives me nuts!

The local police will say it's a federal crime. The Feds will say it's under some minimum amount to go after. Beat him up and you'll get HIV from his face. It's all lose lose.