If anybody bought parts from alpine 455 he is selling my stolen parts please contact me!!!!!!

Anyone know how to get ahold of the mods to help me out with this he ripped off a bunch of people and i know someone that talked to him yesterday i want my shit back im sure theres people that want their $$$$$
You can do a search here. Plenty of dirt. Bring what you find to authorities and press charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Money and parts are all gone. He smoked that shit. :blackeye:
I've seen a crack head beat half to death, front tooth knocked out, thrown over a gate and had his ribs cracked, he didn't learn. He was smoking crack the next day. Moral of the story is, this dude could give a fuck about consequence. He's probably been in and out of jail, could Care less if he goes back, and he enjoyed every minute the pipe was smoking and will do it again if he gets a chance. Good luck guys.

Hopefully people will stop buying shit from new members like idiots. Or the for sale section will be made a little safer for buying and selling because this could have been avoided.

One way: 1 yr/100 posts, as a contributing member, before allowed to post in the for sale section. Don't like it, sell your stuff on the bag, CL, etc.

If that rap sheet is the asshole in question, he's been doing the fraud for a long time. Throw in being a crackhead, and he's a total loser.

He has a rap sheet a mile long , So I'm guessing he likes one in the ass cause that's where he is headed :arghh:

yea but he's not sending anyone parts so that doesn't make any sense. anyone can take pictures of parts from anywhere and post them for sale. you don't actually need the parts to do so

cause i just noticed all my parts gone out of my shop a few days ago, went to the cops cause i thought it was him and low a behold i log on here and find the shitstorm that is all my parts being sold and all you guys getting ripped off because hes selling the shit two and 3 times some people got parts others just got scammed and im trying to get my shit back that i worked my ass off to buy as well as help you guys get your $$$$$

Guys, according to the PO of the parts, this guy had access to the building they were in because he was employed by someone else that used the same building. He stole the parts as Im told, sold a couple things for real and then sold some others several times after getting a couple good feedbacks.

Last edited:
You sir are correct. I personally know all parties involved and this is exactly how it went down. Im new here and have zero credibility so flame away if you like. But that is the story. Scumbag had access to the location due to someone else trying to do a solid for him. Instead he exploited the kindness and took advantage.

One of my favorite Forrest Gump scenes...

"Lieutenant Dan... Ice Cream!!"

yea but he's not sending anyone parts so that doesn't make any sense. anyone can take pictures of parts from anywhere and post them for sale. you don't actually need the parts to do so

Maybe if the coppers show up he'd say something like, O I have the parts right here...I just didn't get around to shipping them yet.

image.jpeg

Second to the left.

That's the crook

And that's why I've never given a junky a chance and frinds that chose that path as the years went by never got a second chance.

Not worth the risk.

D