Identifying Input Shaft - Lock vs. Non Lock

greeneyegi

Can someone post a pic of both types of These Input shafts?
Trying to confirm one and dont know difference from looking at it.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 72
I think a lock up input shaft has a hole in the center, with a check valve, for for fluid pressure to flow through to lock the converter up. No lock up converter input shaft is just solid.

O-Ring removed good indication it was mode to NON lockup. Look at the end of shaft the check ball should be gone.
Google 7-CCV kit instructions

I think a lock up input shaft has a hole in the center, with a check valve, for for fluid pressure to flow through to lock the converter up. No lock up converter input shaft is just solid.
extreme automatics has a solid shaft but no O-ring grove. He has a stock input shaft O-ring grove. Need to confirm cage and ball removed

7-CCV Non-Lock-Up Conversion Valve​

TRANSGO 7-CCV Non Lock Up Conversion Valve

Capsulated ball & cage removed & O ring installed in my Extreme Automatics Stage II Lock up 200R4 as recommended by Lonnie & Chris 🤷‍♂️

Capsulated ball & cage removed & O ring installed in my Extreme Automatics Stage II Lock up 200R4 as recommended by Lonnie & Chris 🤷‍♂️
that's what I like about Lonnie and Chris, they keep improving the 200 and changing it. and who gives a refresh for life at that great price.
My stage II built around 2016-17 had the cage and ball. I have converted it to non-locking
I seen no 0-ring and figure its non-locking. I have never seen Lonnie solid shaft on his website but I seen one at his shop.