Identify this spark plug

0-60n4

These came out of my GN. ACdelco but no other numbers on it. Smooth insulator with no ribs. gapped .035" Anyone know what they are exactly?

Attachments

• AC spark plug.jpg
    AC spark plug.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 143
I forgot about those plugs. Maybe they were that old with the low milage. They looked to be in good condition. On these, the tip and electrode look standard.

Attachments

• ac plug.jpg
    ac plug.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 101
looks like the plugs they installed in engines at the factory in the 90's.
probably platinum tips..

there aren't any letters or numbers stamped into the metal part?

Nothing stamped on the metal. The only marking other than the brand is one vertical line directly under ACDelco. It's barely visible in the pictures. It doesn't really look like a numer 1 or a letter L or letter I. Just a plain vertical line. Could these be the original plugs?

no, not the original plugs.. at least not to an 80's GM product... those would have been regular AC Delco R44TS (i think) plugs with ribs in the ceramic.

ac delco rapid fire spark plugs sold by mostly advance and autozone.
This are a fince tipped platinum plug that was assigned as a stock replacement plug for many gm vehicles, even those that never had platnum plugs
Never under stood that.
My experience with them was very poor and very negative
I recommend using the r43ts cr43ts if running a stock or just warmed over stock. If you running bigger power I recommend the r42ts ro the CR42TS.
The CR plugs are readily available and the ones I recommed.

Very g00d info. I have installed CR43TS plugs, new fuel filter and cleaned the very dirty K&N air filter. She should be happy now.

Thanks,

Jim