Ideas for additional support of TurboBuick.com..Nationals,Website,Apparrel Etc...

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
Seems a new thread was needed so we dont have to keep jacking the banner add thread that Shayne started.. Donate button being one...not suggesting the donate button as a replacement for what you are doing now but an additional avenue of income plus there is definately a lack of turbo buick gear(apparel, stickers,patches,etc) in general out there maybe even a goodie bag after a certain unstated amount has been donated... Especially it seems the Nats could use some support and theres people that want to contribute that cant be there....

I'm with you on that! I have a friend who is a graphic designer who could draw and design just about any idea we come up with. I also have a local printing shop and a embroidery shop only four minutes up the street from me that can do anything we want they have the capabilities and the machines to do all type of screen printing and embroidery. So if we can come up with the idea on shirts, sweatshirt, hats, taxes, or any type of clothing and bumper stickers etc I can go down and talk with them and see how much I can get them into developing products to help support the form.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We can just sell "TEAM JD" shirts...
That will raise 10's of dollars!!!
Hahaha....

For real...I'm in on whatever is decided.

If you guys will like PM me some ideas of stuff you will like to see on shirts from phrases, to pictures or any ideas. An hopefully we can get something rolling if it's approved by Shane. If you don't mind giving up an idea to help support the site.

Hey remember that Book the Ruggles wrote? the "Street Guide to Buick V6s" or something like that?

I remember as soo as you opened the front cover there was a picture of a v6 with a T-Shirt next to it

T-Shirt read "MAKE THE SWITCH BUICK V6" with red letters on bright yellow! I want like 10 of those!

$(KGrHqR,!h4E+llW3dYEBQEF7grf8g~~60_57.JPG

Nice very nice. Work on getting shirts lined up and a few other things as we speak. Hope it all fall into place

Also,I think the logo that comes up on my moblie app with the V an the power 6 logo mixed in to one.now that's kool.

TRY ME!!

Something should be done, that's for sure. Be it merchandise or something else.

If a "donate" button becomes a reality, then the section that donates the most should get the Nats in their area for the next year and the monetary support that comes with it. Those that want to participate will need to travel to that desination, that year........ it's only fair, but that's just one mans' opinion.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1......... blow me up.........

You have to have a license from Buick to use the Power 6 or any of the other logos that belong to them. We dont have one. A few of the apparel people do that sell here but we dont. That means if we want to do a TurboBuick shirt, it cant have any of those emblems on it.

As far as a donate button, Im working on that. I want to get the mobile app completely sorted before I do because I want to make sure that people who donate get the ads removed, etc.

Someone else mentioned selling the mobile app. Thats all well and good but then we have to pay taxes on the income and by the time Apple takes their slice and we put money aside for taxes, there wouldnt be much left.

Same goes for Google ads.. thats 1099'd as well so some of that has to be put away so theres money left to pay taxes on all that stuff.

Another thing, if we do tshirts through Zazzle or Cafe Press, again, taxes have to be paid on that money and if we do them on our own, someone has to be in charge of shipping them out and handling returns, etc. Its a slippery slope.

I designed a few shirts. But as JayC mentioned, you need a license from Buick. Now I just design my own shirts and wear them! :)

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1371680267.382915.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1371680294.468149.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1371680313.295134.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1371680334.301345.jpg