IAC Wiring help? HELP!

C

Chad

Hello Guys,

I recived the adpater from precesion Turbo, it was 57 bucks, seems to be of good quality, they fab these in house.

I purchased the screw in style IAC, so I have all the parts needed.

My dad cut the plug of the speed pro wiring harness and this is were I have a problem. There are 4 wires, a blue, yellow, red, and black.

I have a the plug that I need to splice the wires in. On the plug body it has an "A", "b", "c", "d". Can you tell me what color wires go to were?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks again,;)

Chad

Chad,

Red goes to A, Blue goes to B, Yellow goes to C, and Black goes to D. You can download a PDF file with all this info and more in it at www.speedproefi.com. Go to the software updates section and the installation manual will be listed.

Make sure to keep at least 10 feet between Dad and the cutters! :p :p :p

Thank you Craig, he has not cut anyhting else on the wire loom so I should be ok. Hopefully after the Phoenix trip he will like the efi more. He's one of those old school carb and cubes guys. Thanks again,;)

Chad

Hello Guys,

Tonight I am going to hook the IAC up, and start the car up.

Do I need to enter anything into the ecu? Or does speed pro have a base line already in there?

When fast times sent me a baseline program he did not send anything for a IAC as he said I did not need one. My ecu is programmed though and came with IAC as one of the options.

I will be taking my car to Pro Dyno in Tempe AZ. The tuner is familar with accel dfi but has not really played any at all with the speed pro. Does the DFI have similarities as far as the IAC go's? What are the major differences between the two systems?

I just want to be sure that the tuner can get everything done. I am pulling my car over 480 miles one way. Paying for a motel etc - gas. Then a shop rate of 120 bucks and hour. So I want to know as much as possible that way I can help if need be.

Thanks again for all the previous help. With out all of you this really would be a nightmare.

Chad