I wrecked my GN at the drag-strip!

Yeah I read the post. he wrecked his car at the dragstrip and wants someones insurance to pay for it. You know, i have been a member of this board for almost three years ( regardless of what my username says) and the posts just keep getting more ridiculous by the week. Furthermore, I dont see where accusing me of "shooting my mouth off" is warranted. I merely expressed my opinion. It seems as though once a pack of you has formed an opinion in a thread, any other point of view is rejected. Fine! send him your money.

I watched the video several times and it appears the nova lost control just past the lights. so why would he be shifting at that point?? unless he was trying to pop it into N and hit R?? I will agree though, that it is a shame.

Read ALL the freaking posts again. I did ask what insurance would say, and I did discuss that the track did not do things responsibly, but what's wrong with that? That's all it was a discussion! It's almost as you are taking things personally. :confused:

You must not have a hard time voting in elections since you can read the intentions of people mearly by reading a few sentences and not paying attention. So tell me, if Howard Dean gets elected when does he plan to run the country down the toilet?

I don't want money or a handout. I just thought I could share my frustration and sadness with this community since most folks here are a lot more understanding about something like this than my wife is.

If you've been here for so many years you'll also know many long threads like this result in some troublemaker running his mouth. If you want PM me.

James

Howard Dean stands about as much chance of getting elected as you do of collecting insurance money for that wreck. How many posts you wanna keep this up for?? Thats Ok i made my point, it really doesnt matter to me one way or the other.

Posted by Bishir: "At least I can remember my car as it once was on Todd's calendar he's printing now. It was lucky #13. "

13 is a bad number!
my first GN was stolen on friday the 13th :(

James,

I have been in the same situation as you...only mine happend on the way home from the Track...Not on it.

Watching the Video the *Sound* of your car hitting his brings back some painful memories of my accident. That noise will probably stay with you for a good while.

These cars take hard hits....But like mine yours was a high hit...Mine was a little bit worse.

Good luck with it....I would offer you parts off my car, but seeing how it had no front end on it after my accident I don't have much that you could use.

Feel free to look at Pics of the car on my Site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/turboregal84

Originally posted by KillrV6
13 is a bad number!
my first GN was stolen on friday the 13th :(

13 is a GREAT number...it's my permanent zone area at work and my call sign (10 Charlie 13). I even wear a cool shirt with a skull and piston crossbones that says Lucky 13. :)