I wish I could go back into time!

Cattivo

What's up brothers...new member but not new to car/truck forums. I don't know if its the late 80's screaming my name(yea I'm 45 yo :eek: )or the bad ass GNX I saw at cars n coffee this past weekend but god damn do I want a GN! lol...I can't tell you how many times I've seen 1 of those evil looking black beauties while sitting at a red light staring me down...the light turns green and all I hear is that turbo spooling when they fly past me as I sit there with a smile from ear to ear.

I just wanted to say a quick hello to everybody as I continue searching for my black beauty...until I find my dream car I'll sit back and try to learn as much as I can from all of you in envy

What's up brothers...new member but not new to car/truck forums. I don't know if its the late 80's screaming my name(yea I'm 45 yo :eek: )or the bad ass GNX I saw at cars n coffee this past weekend but god damn do I want a GN! lol...I can't tell you how many times I've seen 1 of those evil looking black beauties while sitting at a red light staring me down...the light turns green and all I hear is that turbo spooling when they fly past me as I sit there with a smile from ear to ear.

I just wanted to say a quick hello to everybody as I continue searching for my black beauty...until I find my dream car I'll sit back and try to learn as much as I can from all of you in envy
Not trying to be a jerk since I'm a perfect example of a sinner but just thought I'd point out that GOD doesn't like to have his name used in vain. Other than that, good luck in your search for a classic.

good luck in your search for BLACK BEAUTY , their is a vast amount of knowledge on here for you to search and read , have fun and keep us updated

black-beauty-horse-mask-bm317.jpg

Not trying to be a jerk since I'm a perfect example of a sinner but just thought I'd point out that GOD doesn't like to have his name used in vain. Other than that, good luck in your search for a classic.

I was just trying to show how passionate I am about getting myself a GN...I was by no means trying to offend/trigger anyone by using Gods' name in vain

good luck in your search for BLACK BEAUTY , their is a vast amount of knowledge on here for you to search and read , have fun and keep us updated

Thanks brother...I've had turbo cars/trucks but none that looks as menacing as the GN. I'll do my research on here before pulling the trigger and definitely keep you guys informed

You can pay now, or pay later.

Usually you end up with a lot more car for less money when you pay up front.