I think we may have a

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
WINNAH!!
Look at these numbers!:oops:
If this continues, by the time the next presidential election is held, we're going to have a HUGE majority of the real Americans toting guns!:cool:

And who better, to see these numbers up front... The assholes at the FBI and DOJ!
MOLON LABE!!

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
WINNAH!!
Look at these numbers!:oops:
If this continues, by the time the next presidential election is held, we're going to have a HUGE majority of the real Americans toting guns!:cool:

And who better, to see these numbers up front... The assholes at the FBI and DOJ!
MOLON LABE!!
I think who better to see would be Bunker Boy Biden and Helium Heels Harris. This is their doing.

Honestly, I hope those two are scared shitless, 24/7/365.

Good Americans are armed, and ready. Bring it to a RED state, Snowflakes, BLM, Antifa....... Whatever. We're here. Waiting......

Pussies won't try their shit in a small town, now will they?

Last edited:

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sorry, Charlie, I think this post will get moved to Political section soon.

But Biden sucks and Harris prolly sucks him, only so she can become the POTUS ASAP....... I've heard she's the best! Joe's heart ain't that strong.

What a disaster it will be...............

KC87

I think who better to see would be Bunker Boy Biden and Helium Heels Harris. This is their doing.

Honestly, I hope those two are scared shitless, 24/7/365.

Good Americans are armed, and ready. Bring it to a RED state, Snowflakes, BLM, Antifa....... Whatever. We're here. Waiting......

Pussies won't try their shit in a small town, now will they?

Lets not be over confident, remember all those that the demonrats are bringing across the border aren't
coming here to be choirboys for them.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Lets not be over confident, remember all those that the demonrats are bringing across the border aren't

REALLY????????

Who'd a thunk it??????? Oh, wait..... Democrats.

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Here ya go!
Once cryin' Schumer pulls this shit off, the system will be really overrun with b ground checks.
After all, he's only going to do this with the "honest illegals".