I think this should do it huh, everything should be moved now

chaparral

TurboBuick.Com > Tech Arena > Before Black (non-SFI) Tech
Project parts for your regal limited get them while they last
Welcome, chaparral.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:34 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 26.

User CP Gallery FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Before Black (non-SFI) Tech For the '82 GN, '78-'83 Carb/Turbo Buick V6 and Pontiac 301T, and all other carbureted Buick V6's

Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Contacts & Friends
Members List

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Gallery

Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
View Contacts
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
iTrader

Go to Page...

View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 (permalink) Yesterday, 03:03 AM
chaparral
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2009
Trader Rating: (0)

Project parts for your regal limited get them while they last

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BEFORE BLACK PARTS FOR SALE,

LISTED IS PARTS FOR 87 REGAL LIMITED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION EXTERIOR IS GOLD, NEEDS BUFFED AND WAXED IF ANYTHING NO RUST LOOKING TO SELL HOOD REAR DECK LID AND COMPLETE INTERIOR PACKAGE.

ONLY THINK I CAN TELL YA IS THIS CAR IS RUST FREE UNDERGOING CLONE PROJECT, SO ANYONE WITH PARTS SUCH AS BUMPER FILLERS FOR 87 AND OR A COMPLETE BLOWN ENGINE WITH TURBO OR SOME OF THE NECESSARY PARTS NEEDED ARE WIRING HARNESS ENGINE AND INTERIOR PARTS

I HAVE BUMPERS FRONT REAR RUST FREE RUST FREE FRONT HOOD CORRECT COLR COMPLETE INTERIOR SPLIT BENCH N FRONT WITH ARM REST HAS THE BUICK GRAND NATIONA DASH WITH OUT THE CLUSTER FOR TURBO BUT HAS CLUSTER

ALL KINDS OF PARTS NEED TO SELL TO FINANCE PROJECT OF NEW PARTS CONTACT STEVEHLLSBR@AOL.COM OR 937 661 0010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by chaparral; Yesterday at 03:03 AM. Reason: DIDNT INCLUDE EVERYTHING

chaparral
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chaparral
Send email to chaparral
Find all posts by chaparral
Add chaparral to Your Contacts

#2 (permalink) Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Grumpy
Buick "RICER" Join Date: May 2001
Trader Rating: (19)

location might help along with some prices You have been here a while so I am sure you will get a good response on your parts. Oh thats all you have done since you joined here..

He who dies with the most toys, is still nonetheless dead

86/87 GN and 89 TTA .. tons of parts !! Stuff has to go !!! email ttastage2@yahoo.com

Last edited by Grumpy; Yesterday at 08:25 AM.

Grumpy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Grumpy
Send email to Grumpy
Find all posts by Grumpy
Add Grumpy to Your Contacts

#3 (permalink) Yesterday, 11:43 PM
charlief1
Just another kinky six Join Date: Sep 2007
Trader Rating: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy
location might help along with some prices You have been here a while so I am sure you will get a good response on your parts. Oh thats all you have done since you joined here..

Looks like you're right Dan. If all you've come here to do is sell parts then one of us will get you shut down. There's rules about that. Wanna become a sponsor?

Wanna know how well your President is doing.
I GOT LAID OFF TODAY!!! 7/10/09
Working again now and lost $4160 a year.
Thanks OBOMBOUT!

My new project. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sho...ml#post2230675
See where it leads.

How to build a B4Black turbo? Take a look.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/bef...ted-equal.html

charlief1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to charlief1
Send email to charlief1
Find all posts by charlief1
Add charlief1 to Your Contacts

#4 (permalink) Today, 12:39 AM
chaparral
Member Join Date: Nov 2009
Trader Rating: (0)

If you fellows are talking about me, then i dont know what to say cause i went to the other forum before black and listed my posting, and somone rplied to it, it poped up here, so hows that work do what you gotta do if your directing toward me, cause ive done nothing to disturb anyone i moved a mistake posting to its correct location i think somone's on a power boost. Or something someone turn his turbo down hes pushing to many psi something is going to blow. Lol kidding guys

chaparral
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chaparral
Send email to chaparral
Find all posts by chaparral
Add chaparral to Your Contacts