I STILL love my job - Another Ho-Hum Monday at work........

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
My friend Ryan Woon brought his new Porsche GT3-R in for some paint protection film.........

Check out his door sill plates. :)

The other cars in the shop today aren't too lame, either! :D

Attachments

• 238.JPG
    238.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 259
  • 237.JPG
    237.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 307
  • 239.JPG
    239.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 252
  • 241.JPG
    241.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
  • 242.JPG
    242.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 319
My friend Ryan Woon brought his new Porsche GT3-R in for some paint protection film.........

Check out his door sill plates. :)

The other cars in the shop today aren't too lame, either! :D[/QUOTE

Gosh, was thinking I had a great job -- walking to my mail box once a month to get my retirement checks for the last five years. However your job is GREAT!

They're not real hot rods unless they leak oil. :D

Nice. Almost like working at a high end strip club where you only get a lap dance. :D

Is that the Ryan Woon supra guy?

Yes, he is one in the same.

He reacquired his 8 sec car a couple of months ago. He went completely though the drive train and is sorting out an intermittent misfire right now. It will be coming into my shop for some paint work and general cosmetic stuff as soon as that is attended to.

My son is literally jumping out of his skin wanting to get a real close look at, and then a ride in it........:DHe wasn't a car guy or old enough to "get it" when Ryan last owned it.

Now, his friends are like "No way dude, your dad is friends with that guy?"

Last edited:
I street raced a black Supra that was supposed to be his way back in 1999. If it was him I wonder if he remembers. We were chased by police that spotted us racing and both fled and got away.

I street raced a black Supra that was supposed to be his way back in 1999. If it was him I wonder if he remembers. We were chased by police that spotted us racing and both fled and got away.

In the Phoenix, AZ area?

Ryan was down in tucson alot. Photo finish did some work on his silver supra. The guy that worked on it is a turbo buick guy

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Guy thanks for the tour today. Was loving the million dollar cars

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk