I need somebody to tell me where the hell james is?????

Buickfan

I sent james a total of $800 for 2 sets of limited chrome rocker panel moldings over a month ago and no word yet back from him... i even sent him some extra cash to expedite them. If theres anybody on the forum thats a close friend to him, i need you tell him to contact me asap!!! Im very angry right now. I got the paint man waiting on me to give him the moldings so he can finish up my car

Dam Buickfan ,that is a freaking shame.. If it is the same James that has been on turbo Buick an Craigslist selling parts under fraudulent intent,he has been at it for a while.This person will slip up. Lot of members have their eyes an ears open. I hope you received your parts or your money return.. Good luck...

There are more than a few members in his local area that know him... Not excatly sure why they haven't spoken up on his behalf since all this has been happening??? I am about an hour's ride from him though, and I have been to his spot a couple times...Mike

IMG_1311.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG
Are we talking about the guy from Connecticut or James bay/Justin gunn.
Yes, im talking about James in Connecticut

Good luck w/ a refund. That prick was banned for crap such as he did to you.
Sorry.

PayPal!!!!!!

Nothing but PayPal!

I got my money back when this jerk off tried to rip me off too.

I've met him a couple of times. Didn't seem like an asshole. Don't know what his issue is but he certainly has turned into an asshole. I'm guessing drugs.

This really sux ass that he is still ripping folks off , Sounds as if he needs a visit and a swift kick in the ass

I don't know how anybody could buy anything from him with his prices. He's wanted way too much money for everything he's ever listed, even before he started ripping people off.

I've been to his shop twice. He has 2 buildings full of parts and cars. He has almost as many early 70's GTO parts as he does turbo car parts. He is not a bad guy, but I have absolutely no clue as to what he has been doing these last 2 years. I have had very limited contact. If he could organize better, he could make $1000's a month on sales.
I'm sorry to hear that guys are not getting stuff.
If your reading this James...your better then this. Come on and fix this...
You have the parts...send them out.

You might as well tell your painter to go ahead and finish because you won't see your parts. I've been waiting 8 months for door panels from that asshole. He's a thief. Maybe he pissed off the wrong person and they finally paid him a visit.