I have no low end!

with the o2s in the .800's the car is running rich you might be flooding the engine. that will make the car feel sluggish at low speeds. is this o2 reading at idle and low speeds. also look at the tcc see if it is stuck engaged. if the converter is comming apart you would have a verrrrrrrrrrry bad vibration

Ok, Thanks to Brian @ Gbodyparts I was able to get the correct Y. After installing it I had to drop the boost by lengthening the rod on the wastegate, my Manual boost controller would'nt get it to drop back to 15-16 area. I installed it with the restrictor closest to the turbo. After getting the boost back where I needed it I went out for a few passes and I've got to say that it did'nt make that big of a difference. I mean it helped a little but not as much as I had hoped. Looks like I'm gonna be looking at getting a smaller turbo, unless there is something else i can do to help out with the bottom end.

Do you have to run the Y? Because when I went with the manually boost controler I took the Y out and it spools fine. Is anyone running without the Y?

Dave