I have an addiction.....

gunslinger

This is the last 6 months or so.
I can't resist a good deal on a gun. Now I have to find a deal on a bigger safe.

c815e2ad-6015-46e8-9f54-59b7bce58ac7_zpsyugpdrdx.jpg

d1f6aa53-b49b-429e-be7e-775abc63b64e_zpsmhyfqglb.jpg

0228151536_zpsulsd9lbw.jpg

1030142331_zpsbt8cimp_edit_1414799068300_zpsrwz3dyqg.jpg

gunslinger, its not an addiction its a way of life...if only my wife understood that! Looks like some fun stuff, im like you and cant pass up a deal...if if its only a fair deal and so need another safe...and more money...and time....and.....LOL

Is that a Saiga Rifle converted to AK47? Very nice collection.

It's a WASR with an ATI furniture kit on it.
Some of the guns I've been getting lately have some interesting dates on them. The AK is a 1986...so is my GN. The S&W 1911 that I picked up over the weekend shares a birthday with my son.

gunslinger, its not an addiction its a way of life...if only my wife understood that! Looks like some fun stuff, im like you and cant pass up a deal...if if its only a fair deal and so need another safe...and more money...and time....and.....LOL

My wife doesn't understand either. I'm still not sure how I'm going to explain why my safe is overflowing...;)

I thought I had an addiction.lol.No matter where I go the wife subject always comes up.I tell my wife that there are worst things out there that I could be spending money on.Drugs,drinking and other women.Case closed.If she needs something and its my budget she gets it.Life is short.Enjoy

I thought I had an addiction.lol.No matter where I go the wife subject always comes up.I tell my wife that there are worst things out there that I could be spending money on.Drugs,drinking and other women.Case closed.If she needs something and its my budget she gets it.Life is short.Enjoy
This!

Truth!
My wife is one of the good ones. She tolerates anything that makes me happy. She just doesn't always understand it....
We both have good jobs, (shes a biochemist for a major pharma company) and are fortunate enough to be able to spend money on the things we like.
I just tend to go through phases. Cars, guitars, guns...all the things that make America great!

Is that a stainless CZ75? Could you please clean that s&w 1911 its messing with my OCD lol