I have a 2004r gn we repaired it, we changed the higher pressure pump and the converter, we put a 1500 to 2000 rpm converter on it, we tested it in th

aparrilla

I have a 2004r gn we repaired it, we changed the higher pressure pump and the converter, we put a 1500 to 2000 rpm converter on it, we tested it in the car and it skids the second and third. everything else is new. What can be?

Gonna need some more clarification. Is the "skidding" the shift the problem? Describe this "skidding".
Is it a real firm shift or the trans getting "stuck" in two years at once and not a clean shift?

Gonna need some more clarification. Is the "skidding" the shift the problem? Describe this "skidding".
Is it a real firm shift or the trans getting "stuck" in two years at once and not a clean shift?
Probably meant "skips"

But skids is fun too. Why should we communicate accurately and concisely? Everybody has time to guess, right?

It always amazes me the amount of info on the interwebs. But the counterpoint becomes the misinfo and general salty attitudes people get when you ask basic questions and try to get clarification. It isn't like we are there and witnessing the activity. But I'm always up for a game of twenty or more questions. I like to learn too.

He/she has been on the site since Jan 2009.
This is shown as the first post.
The screen name translates from Argentine to:
Parrilla” means grill, and refers to the actual open-fire hearth and grates where meat is cooked. It also translates to “steakhouse ,” or more fittingly, any establishment — from fine dining to street cart — that specializes in grilled meats.*
I agree, there need to be more details.

* I was a CIA interpreter, in my working career.