i hate winter

Took mine out and actually drove it today, first time since before Christmas. Was some areas where melt off was running across the road and was driving this one beyotch in back of me crazy when I would slow down to about 10 mph to drive thru those spots. Once thru and the tires were dry I would romp on it up until the next spot and then she would catch up to me.

Nice that they don't use sand on the roads that much any more. Roads were nice and clean.

o yea good workin day today got a bunch done!!! hood and decklid primed ,drivers door ready for primer monday will post pics soon

Ya, now comes mud bog season. The parking lot at Turbo Al's shop was bad. Almost had to put the truck in 4wd.:mad:

Got home early today rain in Vt today but 6-14" tonight:cool:
Still riding the sled did 130 miles yesterday 3 feet of snow up there
started the vette
changed the turbo drain gasket PITA on the Gn too getting the itch
Spring is coming:)

Well looks like I'm done:frown:
Rain up north Great year 1100 miles from my trailer
Don't even go north to Island Pond
Time to work on the GN:)

Time to bring this back up. More freaking snow in the forecast, hope they are wrong. My welder guy is the only one happy about all the snow this winter. He started making snow rakes when people couldn't get them from regular stores. Sold 500 at $70 a pop!:smile:

snow rakes!?!?!?!? wtf !!! good for him...whatever it takes yea yesterdays little storm just covered yards and stuff pretty much all gone today...hopefully here on out is only come and go snow

Well looks like I'm done:frown:
Rain up north Great year 1100 miles from my trailer
Don't even go north to Island Pond
Time to work on the GN:)

I have a camp up in Barton, VT and was wondering how much snow was still up there. I have to head up there and fix the plumbing I forgot to drain down. I used to ride over to VT when the trails were beat in Pittsburg, thier trails were always good.

I'm sure it will be rain here on the coast maybe north west hills will get the snow but you never know end of March and April can be crazy:eek:

The Blizzard of '88 was the worst major storm we've ever had and that was in March. :eek:

1888 for you young'uns. :eek:

Snow on the grass but nothing on the streets yet...