I guess this is the end of the road.

l-floyd3

I guess this the end of the road for me I put my buick up for sale and sold it in less then 24 hours. and i have relized that i wount be as connected to the buick world as much. I will check in from time to time;). I was looking at some of my old posts i have made and some of the threads i have chimmed in on . and some old threads that i have read over the years. and i wanted to just let you all know that I have enjoyed every minute of it. there is alot of great people on here. theres even quite few of you that i have had long phone conversation with and all i started the phone call was for was to buy a part or get help from a member and i end up talking for 2 hours with because we relate to one another and enjoy and have other things in commen thank you all for the good times.

i bought my buick when i was 17 yrs old enjoyed the car for along then tore it apart to restore it and even started to put it back together and then i even lost intrest a few times im now 30 and i lost intrest for the time beinng and its time to move on for now. I bought a new 08 mustang gt back in 08 and caught the mustang bug. i went today up front to the sales department and put in a order for a 2012 5.0 coupe. im going to start taking all the mods off my 08 amd put it back to stock so i can trade it in. the 12 will be here in about 8 weeks. some might call me a trader but the TR will always be my 1st love. Ive always been a ford man with a soft spot for Buick tr and gs stage.

Im sure i will get another buick some day. but for now im going to try somthing differint for awhile.

So i wish you all good health and good times take care. luke floyd

those new 5.0's are a great car !! Good luck with it.. Sometimes "change" is good !! :biggrin:

Nothing wrong with liking Buicks & Mustangs, been doing it since I got my license. Good luck with the 5.0, i drove an '11 and they have some serious power.

You'll

Be back just like me. But atleast you will remember your old user name. Raced an 11 last year at the track and it ran a 12.10 with just a cat back and cold air kit

yeah im pretty excited to get it. I wil post picks when i get it and i will post picks of the 08 too. another thing i would like to add is that im a member on a couple of other mustang forums and i can say that some of the people on those sites are very differant cats on . i can honestly say that all the buick guys are a bunch of good people.