I guess I will start it and I hope ALL will contribute....Merry Xmas

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!!!!

From all of us in West TN to all of you, May He that started a work complete it during these holidays and 2011.

God bless each and everyone in the TB community. A thank you for this past year of help derived from this board and to the new friends I have acquired..

Merry Christmas to Everyone from GNS!! I am very fortunate to be loved by such a wonderful family, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year, May God bless all of you!!

Scot W.

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 106
Joyeux noel a tous et a toutes
que la paix et l'amour soient toujours
avec vous et avec votre familles
que Dieux vous benisses

claude

Merry Christmas to all members and families of TurboBuick. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. God Bless. Jon Hanson

We usually try to donate to area charities. This year we didnt do as much since its been a bit more hectic than previos years. We always make sure we get at least one gift to toys for tots. we have been having our daughter pick them, we wrap them up, and she gives them to "santa":) I'll be honest I'm not much for christmas, but buying presents for kids that might actually PLAY with them makes me a bit happier;)

On that note-MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Don't take the time you spend with your family (even if it isn't much) for granted. Make it count!

I don't get to play santa tonight, I volunteered to work so the other guys could be home for christmas for a change. That's my good deed for the holidays:)