I got sucker into hell!

groumoutis

Usually my wife goes Black Friday shopping with her mom. Her mom just had total knee replacement two weeks ago. So I got suckered into it.

So we end up at the mall and there is a long line for Victoria's Secret. All I can say is wow! There are some ugly ass chicks buying stuff there. One lady had two butts. One in front and one in the back. I had to look at her hair to figure out which side was the front. She shouldn't be in that line. That's a secret she can keep. You can say she was buying for someone else but don't think any of her girl friends want her buying lingerie. So nasty.

Me being the logical thinking person I have been breaking down the cost of stuff for my wife. Standing in line for an hour to save $10 means we are making $5 an hour. Not worth it to me. This crap is for the crazy people. Not me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tis a smart man that supports his better half.
It's also an indication that he knows where his bread is buttered at.

I always find the husband chair or a bench outside to sit and wait. Smart phone and TB app keeps me busy while I wait.

Exactly what i did! I am a people watcher so at least I had plenty of weirdo's to watch!

Ya same here!! Walmart guarantee is not!! There full of shit. Out in 20min for tv suppose to have for an hour or give u an voucher out of those too!!

I went went shopping on Black Friday once! By myself. Went to a gun store about 2pm. Only one there. Bought an AK-47.
I didn't think Black Friday shopping was as bad as people make it out to be! :)

I think everybody should try it at least once.... unless they heed the advise of anyone who has been. It sucks... would rather go and have a prostate exam, or get my eyeball tattooed, or anything else..

One lady had two butts. One in front and one in the back. I had to look at her hair to figure out which side was the front. She shouldn't be in that line. That's a secret she can keep. You can say she was buying for someone else but don't think any of her girl friends want her buying lingerie. So nasty.

Did she have moose knuckle?

The front butt is known as the "gunt" or "fupa" (Fat Upper Pu--y Area).

And another tid bit.......the sweater that women wrap a around their asses in known as a "sofa" (Sweater Over Fat A$$)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

And another tid bit.......the sweater that women wrap a around their asses in known as a "sofa" (Sweater Over Fat A$$)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Frick'in hilarious!!!

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I didn't want to look to see if she had a rhino cleat. I am willing to bet that her feet don't get wet in the shower and her legs never see the sun. She had the most oddly shaped body. Imagine a python after it swallowed a water buffalo. That should paint the proper picture.

We alway called them a BIF. Butt in front. If I was to guess her shadow weighed 200LBS. The really bad thing was how bad her face was. Bad face plus bowling pin shaped body made me feel sorry for the poor sap that she was going to model the lingerie for. Then again I am betting the guy looked an inflamed baboons ass. So it is probably a match made in heaven.

One thing does keep going through my mind. Does anyone remember the scene in Shallow Hal where Jack Black holds up the big ass pair of underwear? I am guessing it's something like that.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com[/quo

BAD BAD bad visual !!! :p

I decided to buy my wife a GPS on black Friday. Walmart had a Garmin 50 on sale for 69 bucks. I said I bet I can beat that online. I ended up buying one that was better. The same thing, but with lifetime maps, for 54 bucks from Amazon. They said it would arrive on Dec 11. On Monday I got an e-mail saying it would come the next day. A couple of hours later my wife walks in with a package from Amazon! That was fast and I didn't have to leave the house! On a side note, I have a Garmin that came with a very nice, 40k, steel carrying case (the Challenger) and I have to pay a lot (99 or 160 bucks, I forget) for an update!!! What is wrong with this picture?!!