I finally got my " T "

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Its an 86 T type , Grey wGrey leather interior . 104k and stock . The hood pad is off and is being cleaned .
IMG_1031 (1).jpg
IMG_1017.jpg

Hey Thanks Guys and Guy , I'm sorry cause the pics are not that good , Its been shitty weather here but I'm happy with the car , the paint is So So but the interior is awesome , leather is perfect for 32 years and 104k miles . I will post more pics soon .

Hey Thanks Guys and Guy , I'm sorry cause the pics are not that good , Its been shitty weather here but I'm happy with the car , the paint is So So but the interior is awesome , leather is perfect for 32 years and 104k miles . I will post more pics soon .
hard to keep them seats perfect that long. nice ride!

Spokane , Wa . It was bought new in Cali and actually spoke to the original owner , He had it for 17 years , its crazy at all the paper work I got with the car .

Wow Keith your wife must be cool as hell.I here shit everyday about my car.
Well , Its like this . They ain't making no more Turbo Regal's but a woman is on every street corner LOL and I am just playing . Yes , my wife is the Greatest woman alive , so loves our Buick's and loves playing with them . if nothing but a cruise thru town or a beat down on some young punk that thinks he has something . I am a Very Lucky Man .

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy, glad u found your grey t Keith, we all know you've been looking for awhile n it's paid off, good for you for thinking outside the box and having it shipped.. I bought a mint 04 zr2 Blazer last year from a car collector in new hampshire, he told me he always looks in the Oregon area apparently it's the among the best climates for vehicles to live in, congrats!

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy, glad u found your grey t Keith, we all know you've been looking for awhile n it's paid off, good for you for thinking outside the box and having it shipped.. I bought a mint 04 zr2 Blazer last year from a car collector in new hampshire, he told me he always looks in the Oregon area apparently it's the among the best climates for vehicles to live in, congrats!
Thank you Man , This car was kinda under the radar as the owner didn't know about the site and he had bought it for his wife a few years back and they just needed room in the garage so they decided to let this on go . Lucky for Me

Nice find man! Stock air box at that too!! Crazy clean car!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk