I finally got an 87 Grand National.. I love them!!!

Welcome Eric! If you need any advise or help feel free to reach out. I am about 1hr SE of Richmond in Surry County. I've got a serious buick sickness-LOL-welcome to black crack!

Welcome Eric to the forum !! I can tell by this thread that you are truly excited about being a new T/ B owner, if it is anyway I felt over 30 years when I got my T/B ( Butterflies and Bitter Sweet would sum it up). A lot of great info was mention above and more to come in your future so soak it in. Some of our members are fortunate to live close to T/B Guros ,you are one. You mention you live near Richmond, VA. I would suggest you go to the Vendors section and find Steve V ,he's close to you in VA, you want go wrong !! ENJOY....
Thanks Buckshot! I want a pro to check my car out before I put many miles on her. She's only had 2000 miles in 14 years put her. I'm scared to take her far. Already found a gas leak. Again thanks for the heads up..

Welcome Eric! If you need any advise or help feel free to reach out. I am about 1hr SE of Richmond in Surry County. I've got a serious buick sickness-LOL-welcome to black crack!
Thanks Steve. I WILL be talking to you. My car has 25000 miles on it. Only 2000 in past 14 years. I need a pro to go through her before I can have confidence in her. All original t-top car. No mods. Has a scan master, but I don't know what thats really for..Lol..How can I get in touch with you? My cars in a storage unit right now. Almost finished with my garage addition. Then she'll be coming home for good.. Can't wait.. Ttyl.

Thanks Buckshot! I want a pro to check my car out before I put many miles on her. She's only had 2000 miles in 14 years put her. I'm scared to take her far. Already found a gas leak. Again thanks for the heads up..
Reach out whenever you are ready Eric. I chronical all my customers work on my facebook page in my sig.

Thanks Steve. I WILL be talking to you. My car has 25000 miles on it. Only 2000 in past 14 years. I need a pro to go through her before I can have confidence in her. All original t-top car. No mods. Has a scan master, but I don't know what thats really for..Lol..How can I get in touch with you? My cars in a storage unit right now. Almost finished with my garage addition. Then she'll be coming home for good.. Can't wait.. Ttyl.
My cell is 757 560 2782 text or call anytime. Email is stevevautomotive@gmail.com.