I finally got an 87 Grand National.. I love them!!!

Eric Berryman

Ever since high school I've wanted a Buick GN. I finally got one for my 50th birthday.. I am not familiar with turbo cars.. And have lots of questions.. But this really seems like the place to be for the Regal fans.. Such beautiful cars.. They're like art to me.. I can't keep my eyes of them.. I admit. .. I've been bit by the Regal bug.. I'm looking forward to getting mine to the best it can be.. Y'all take it easy and thank you in advance..

Congrats! Nice b-day present. Post up some pics and show her off :)

Welcome. Sounds like you have the bug. I treated myself 3 years back and it's been great.
I actually despised these cars back then because they would whoop up on my 88 Vette. Now I love this car. They are badazz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best Buick site. Tons to read on here but don't be shy to ask a question if you can't seem to find the answer.
X2 on the request for pics!

Just be warned!!! When the modding bugs bites, and you become on a first name basis with the UPS/Fedex drivers, you've got a problem.
My wife calls it a sickness, Its actually therapy.

Eric,
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. As posted above. Please post up a picture of your ride and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the Dark Side...

Mike Barnard

I will show her off. I have a little work to do first.. Still learning the site and the car.. It's already leaking gas. DaRn it. I'm gonna thoroughly go thru her first then she'll get her first paint job. 25,500 orig miles. It's done a lot of sitting. 2000 miles in last 14 years. Already leaking some gas. I have a little work to do and money to spend.. Thanks for the welcome

I will send some pictures. Is soon as I get her right. I have a little work to do first. Thanks for the welcome.

Just be warned!!! When the modding bugs bites, and you become on a first name basis with the UPS/Fedex drivers, you've got a problem.
My wife calls it a sickness, Its actually therapy.
Too funny. I'm looking forward to some therapy of my own. Thanks

Welcome Eric to the forum !! I can tell by this thread that you are truly excited about being a new T/ B owner, if it is anyway I felt over 30 years when I got my T/B ( Butterflies and Bitter Sweet would sum it up). A lot of great info was mention above and more to come in your future so soak it in. Some of our members are fortunate to live close to T/B Guros ,you are one. You mention you live near Richmond, VA. I would suggest you go to the Vendors section and find Steve V ,he's close to you in VA, you want go wrong !! ENJOY....

Welcome aboard. Spring Cleaning on gnttype.org is great to look at too. Sitting isn't good for one keep driving it and enjoying!