I F**k people to make bucks

if you answer your pm on facebook you will see what he has to say about me. But I dont expect you to do anything because I am not paying you anything.

Well man, I have sort of dealt with both you and Bison. And I even attempted to send you business on truck deals, etc. Oddly enough, I wasn’t talking about your beef with Bison, as I was trying to stay out of that (since I’m friends with you both on Facebook). And although, I just checked messenger and I’ve got nothing from you? However, like I had said, I was trying to stay out of that one, as I was referencing the other guy and I always see Bison helping others (and often times catching crap for doing so even)! Therefore, my post wasn’t about you to be honest.

And no matter what, I have never had a cross word with either of you. So, maybe you have me confused with someone else? I don’t know? And my only goal is to stop the drama and keep the free flow of information on this site. Because fewer and fewer of the really knowledgeable people are posting. And I lurked for years before I joined, so trust me I know traffic count has to be down. And i attribute that to drama and the crazy crap that happens here (that shouldn’t).

Thanks,
Phillip Burnett
aka Seedling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Dave is her husband, he tried to get some stuff/help from you about 3 or 4 years ago when he was building my 3rd 200r4. I do not know the just of the conversation but I do know you were a dick to him from what he said. There are 2 sides for every story.
Cutting through all the bullshit Brian you have had me removed from every group you are a admin on facebook I am assuming that is because I don't buy into your 50 cent explanations and your bullshit you post to try to make yourself more educated than you actually are. On several occasions people have called or messaged me asking for help because you did similar shit to them and maybe that is a back east thing but where I was raised you give everyone the same courtesy and same respect. You and your band of kronies have bashed me over and over saying I am my own worse enemy well thats is complete horseshit. I stand here and defend myself against each and every one of you BY MYSELF I dont need a bunch of other guys on my side.I dont have to prove shit to you or anyone. I have specific goals that I set out to achieve and I have reached each and everyone of them thus far all the while you fuckers wanna keep on telling me i aint shit. Well I aint shit, I dont wanna be shit to you or anyone. What I want is for the entire community to get along and treat one another with respect and commend those that go faster on a budget or invent/come up with new ideas not bash them for every thing they do. That is what you guys mistake about me, You assume I am out to say you are wrong or give different advice but at the end of the day we can come to the same result. I had nothing but respect for people like you Brian but that went to shit over the past few months. I dont care what you think of me as a person but by your last post about me being a used up car salesman I have a good idea of what you think you see in me.
As you screen shot this and post it so you can talk more shit about me keep in mind we are all the same,we are all hard headed and we all like Buick's. I don't want your customers I don't want your money I don't want anything but the same respect you would give someone trying to achieve the same goals as you. You paint your own picture of me and it looks like shit.
For the rest of you guys that has shit to say about me and don't know me, maybe you should make a attempt to get to know me but I am certain non of you will extend that olive branch because you are to prideful and its easier to talk shit than the alternative. Here is my number if anyone wants to talk.405-361-5362 Have a great day.

William thinks I deleted him or blocked him. Wrong. But I’ll say if it were up to me your ass would be sent packing here. You’re the problem wily. Whenever things don’t go your way you have to have a scapegoat. You want people to think you’re trying to help everyone but the reality is your an ass hurt whiney little bitch that runs his mouth. I’m not your problem willy. You are. You’re your biggest problem. The shit you say and do is what pisses people off. Then you run and hide and look for sympathy from others saying that we pick on you or run you off of x,y,z forums pages. We as in the “cocksuckers” could care less. I know I sure don’t owe you a damn thing. You come in and piss people off and then cry when the consequences are that you’re sent packing. You should seek medical help. Tell them that you have a problem when you don’t get your way and that the internet hurts your feelings. You have burned the bridges. No one owes willy anything. Time to pull your pants up stop being a whiney little bitch and grow up.

Hmmm. Dave is her husband, he tried to get some stuff/help from you about 3 or 4 years ago when he was building my 3rd 200r4. I do not know the just of the conversation but I do know you were a dick to him from what he said. There are 2 sides for every story.
Cutting through all the bullshit Brian you have had me removed from every group you are a admin on facebook I am assuming that is because I don't buy into your 50 cent explanations and your bullshit you post to try to make yourself more educated than you actually are. On several occasions people have called or messaged me asking for help because you did similar shit to them and maybe that is a back east thing but where I was raised you give everyone the same courtesy and same respect. You and your band of kronies have bashed me over and over saying I am my own worse enemy well thats is complete horseshit. I stand here and defend myself against each and every one of you BY MYSELF I dont need a bunch of other guys on my side.I dont have to prove shit to you or anyone. I have specific goals that I set out to achieve and I have reached each and everyone of them thus far all the while you fuckers wanna keep on telling me i aint shit. Well I aint shit, I dont wanna be shit to you or anyone. What I want is for the entire community to get along and treat one another with respect and commend those that go faster on a budget or invent/come up with new ideas not bash them for every thing they do. That is what you guys mistake about me, You assume I am out to say you are wrong or give different advice but at the end of the day we can come to the same result. I had nothing but respect for people like you Brian but that went to shit over the past few months. I dont care what you think of me as a person but by your last post about me being a used up car salesman I have a good idea of what you think you see in me.
As you screen shot this and post it so you can talk more shit about me keep in mind we are all the same,we are all hard headed and we all like Buick's. I don't want your customers I don't want your money I don't want anything but the same respect you would give someone trying to achieve the same goals as you. You paint your own picture of me and it looks like shit.
For the rest of you guys that has shit to say about me and don't know me, maybe you should make a attempt to get to know me but I am certain non of you will extend that olive branch because you are to prideful and its easier to talk shit than the alternative. Here is my number if anyone wants to talk.405-361-5362 Have a great day.

William thinks I deleted him or blocked him. Wrong. But I’ll say if it were up to me your ass would be sent packing here. You’re the problem wily. Whenever things don’t go your way you have to have a scapegoat. You want people to think you’re trying to help everyone but the reality is your an ass hurt whiney little bitch that runs his mouth. I’m not your problem willy. You are. You’re your biggest problem. The shit you say and do is what pisses people off. Then you run and hide and look for sympathy from others saying that we pick on you or run you off of x,y,z forums pages. We as in the “cocksuckers” could care less. I know I sure don’t owe you a damn thing. You come in and piss people off and then cry when the consequences are that you’re sent packing. You should seek medical help. Tell them that you have a problem when you don’t get your way and that the internet hurts your feelings. You have burned the bridges. No one owes willy anything. Time to pull your pants up stop being a whiney little bitch and grow up.

I love it. I defended myself there is a difference between seeking out and destroying as you guys tried and defending your position which is what I was doing. I shouldn't have to defend myself. But hey I understand you and I dont see eye to eye and never will.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well man, I have sort of dealt with both you and Bison. And I even attempted to send you business on truck deals, etc. Oddly enough, I wasn’t talking about your beef with Bison, as I was trying to stay out of that (since I’m friends with you both on Facebook). And although, I just checked messenger and I’ve got nothing from you? However, like I had said, I was trying to stay out of that one, as I was referencing the other guy and I always see Bison helping others (and often times catching crap for doing so even)! Therefore, my post wasn’t about you to be honest.

And no matter what, I have never had a cross word with either of you. So, maybe you have me confused with someone else? I don’t know? And my only goal is to stop the drama and keep the free flow of information on this site. Because fewer and fewer of the really knowledgeable people are posting. And I lurked for years before I joined, so trust me I know traffic count has to be down. And i attribute that to drama and the crazy crap that happens here (that shouldn’t).

Thanks,
Phillip Burnett
aka Seedling

Thanks man. I wish we could all get along. I called and messaged brian for advice several times. Contrary to what people may or may not think of me I just want us all to get along and have a good time. We dont have to agree just get along and be civil but things ( I feel) were taken way to for on a facebook page so I got out then was booted from several other pages in which I sold parts and helped others. So for the 1st time in 10 years I have told a few people I am no longer offering any sort of help. That is the hardest part for me.

Billy,
Altough 99.99% apear's to think of you as a pompous ass, I think you may very well be misunderstood. I am sure the misunderstanding is related to what the same 99.99% believes to be slanderous personal attacks, but just like Hillary supporters, it's probably time to move on.
I wish you the best in your endeavors.

never met Bison, BUT...….. he has forgot more than most know.
been into turbo buicks before a lot of you were born,
that said, I'd believe bison over 99.9% of you,
and it seems a lot of whiney a$$ immature , sissy's are posting on here,
just my 2 cents ……..

One thing I learned being a business owner is that you cannot please everyone. It’s just how it goes. You can have 100’s of satisfied customers but one guy will come along and no matter how much you try to please him, he’s never happy.
I have never screwed a person in my life but I have screwed myself plenty of times for the sake of making a happy customer and maintaining my reputation. This is a classic case....

One thing I learned being a business owner is that you cannot please everyone. It’s just how it goes. You can have 100’s of satisfied customers but one guy will come along and no matter how much you try to please him, he’s never happy.
I have never screwed a person in my life but I have screwed myself plenty of times for the sake of making a happy customer and maintaining my reputation. This is a classic case....

This is not a classic case. You can’t please everyone that’s for sure but when a pos like this guy runs his mouth about you where he’s had almost zero dealings with you it’s 100% unacceptable. He continually scours the internet for places he can post looking for the cheerleaders and when he runs his mouth inappropriately and is called out, gets blocked or whatever he gets ass hurt then blames it on someone like me. Like he’s being chased away everywhere when it’s really him and his bullshit that gets him jammed up. Then his multiple personalities come out. Poor me. They blocked me here, they banned me here, the internet hurt my feelings over here. Time to grow up.

I have been studying and following Bison for 12 years and his work ethic, real world knowledge and integrity speaks for itself.

I have dealt with him on both a personal and business level and the guy is the real deal.

No "one hit wonder" of "fly by braille flunky" will impact the way his followers feel about him or his business.

Hi everyone,
I have no idea who anyone up here is. I’m new to the board. And I just wanted to introduce myself and say happy Labor Day. I’m a retired nyc civil servant living the boring retired of life in my late 40s. My wife drives a public bus for volusia county transit.
I own a 87 WE4 that was my very first car ive owner since February 25 1987 it’s bone stock. And I have an 87 GN that I bought a few years ago when I moved from Brooklyn ny to Florida. And as our family car we have a 08 Nissan Pathfinder.
Other then that I’m a pretty simple guy who would help anyone on this board I’d i could. And I just wanted to wish y’all a happy and SAFE holiday. And I can’t thank you guys and girls enough for halping me get my WE4 back on the road after 21 years of storage. You have been a big help. God bless all of y’all.
I know my post has nothing to do with this and has no business being posted here but I figured if I could take everyone’s mind off all the negativity and hurt I read then it’s worth a try.