I F**k people to make bucks

It's the new age version of "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" whether or not they deserve it.

Neal

Only amplified 10,00 times. A sad state of affairs, no doubt.

They also get blacklisted. Usually in multiple places. Which is everyone else’s fault but their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goodness, I entered into this thread expecting Bison to throw out a "giggity" based on the title as if he was just fooling around, but wow. Can honestly say that Bison is a very stand up guy, one of the best on here, and the guy even took time for me on many occasions to discuss, and I am a SBC guy. Take it from where it comes Bison, those people aren't worth anymore of your time...

People will continue to be dumbed down by social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured out, waaaay back, that "messing with cars", was a clear indicator, of my "dummy status".
Twitter, FB, etc, would waste more of my time, than I have left.;)
Cars, & my "smartfone" give me enough issues.:LOL:
You younger guys will, as you get older, realize you have less and less tolerance for bull:poop:

Life's good!:cool:

I figured out, waaaay back, that "messing with cars", was a clear indicator, of my "dummy status".
Twitter, FB, etc, would waste more of my time, than I have left.;)
Cars, & my "smartfone" give me enough issues.:LOL:
You younger guys will, as you get older, realize you have less and less tolerance for bull:poop:

Life's good!:cool:

You are right Chuck, life is good and I choose to enjoy it ! My problem is I had no tolerance for bull:poop: when I was young so I am really struggling as I get older. Oh and my wife says I am just like good wine and getting more entertaining.:eek:

wow! .... a new low. I wonder if William is bi-polar. It seems every other month, he is selling everything, or quitting fB or apologizing or accusing someone. Its crazy this much drama
Am I reading this right? A guy asked for a refinement on a tune, it was provided, the car broke before he could try the tune and now he wants a refund? Wow.

Yup but you missed the part about WA starting stuff and spreading nonsense. Im pretty sure he may be partially bi-polar.

I missed all the fun, it was like old times last night in here lol!

You know what happened to Bison here yesterday is exactly why we need a “Paid Membership Section of This Site”! In that, if we had to pay $10-$20-$30 bones a month to belong to that section of the site. Then, automatically we would have excluded those who aren’t serious, those who are unwilling to invest their time, and hard earned money into our cars! The reality is that none of us have time for stuff like that!

And yet, here we are watching our primary source of highly valued knowledge and technical information, slowly but surely die on the vine! And why is that you ask? It is simply because we allow those with what may be well meaning intentions, to litter the landscape with meaningless fodder! And they do so, even though they have no intention of investing the time, nor the money that it takes to follow the FREE ADVICE that is being given! Blasphemous!

And how do I know that? Because the “Nuggets” that we are FREELY BEING GIVEN AMOUNTS TO WHAT LIKE $150-$200 AN HOUR IN TECHNICAL ADVICE? Which is being bandied about, as though it is somehow FREE, when it’s not FREE!! Nothing in life is FREE! There is NO FREE LUNCH!!

Folks I’m sorry, but, Our Freedom (to say and do dumb shit against this once great nation) is not FREE! As it was bought and paid for by the blood of our ancestors! Much in the same way that the Highly Skilled Advice (that is given on our Forum) isn’t FREE either! As it costs the “Giver” years of blood, sweat, tears, frustration to supply the highest levels of experience and well honed skills! And yet, we are allowing folks to traipse in here and ruin our good thing! (Just as we are doing with our once great nation as well)! And I don’t know about you? But, I’m sick of this stuff and I’m about ready to go postal! Well, maybe not postal, but, I am ready to take back what is ours and to stop the fire trucking charades!

So I pose a serious question or challenge to see if there is anyway that we could get serious about starting a paid club section in the forum? And I say lets do it right by having the experienced ones (whose insight we hope to glean from) not have to pay. Then, for those of us with lesser knowledge, who want to learn (that’s me folks), well, us lesser beings will have to carry the line! I mean it’s only fair, as we owe them that respect, right? That way, we have serious folks, who have the right mind set, coupled with those who have the knowledge, both of whom truly want to forward our cause!

I do feel that we would need a voting body (with a plainly written set of rules too). That way, if need be, then we can vote an occasional unwanted arse hat out, as well. Am I the only one who thinks that would help make these folks feel good about contributing again? I feel as though that is one way we keep our good thing going!!

If not, I’m afraid that we are about to lose all of the knowledge that has been accumulated around here! Or at the very least, it will shut off the supply by stifling the commentary and / or freely given advice, which is the cornerstone of our community is it not? I mean, look around, no one wants to respond anymore, as they’re sure to be lambasted by someone attempting to impress someone else, a legend in their own mind! And we don’t need someone looking pawn his wares on some unsuspecting forum member either. As that kind of superficial BS gets old quick. In other words we need participants looking to forward the Turbo Buick cause (and not someone looking to line their pockets)? Not that we have a whole lot of that, however, that’s not the intent around here to begin with, now is it?

So, how feasible is it, to preserve the character and intent of our Go Fast With Class Community? I’m willing to pay my fair share, if others are too. The thing is I’m concerned that those who know will eventually refuse to post or help, if we continue to see things like this! And more people need to carry the water and do their share by speaking up when they see injustices. Because if we don’t stop this stuff now, then there is no guarantee for tomorrow is there? Question is, how can we not only preserve this vast bank of knowledge, but, also how do we help grow and flourish??

Hmmm. Dave is her husband, he tried to get some stuff/help from you about 3 or 4 years ago when he was building my 3rd 200r4. I do not know the just of the conversation but I do know you were a dick to him from what he said. There are 2 sides for every story.
Cutting through all the bullshit Brian you have had me removed from every group you are a admin on facebook I am assuming that is because I don't buy into your 50 cent explanations and your bullshit you post to try to make yourself more educated than you actually are. On several occasions people have called or messaged me asking for help because you did similar shit to them and maybe that is a back east thing but where I was raised you give everyone the same courtesy and same respect. You and your band of kronies have bashed me over and over saying I am my own worse enemy well thats is complete horseshit. I stand here and defend myself against each and every one of you BY MYSELF I dont need a bunch of other guys on my side.I dont have to prove shit to you or anyone. I have specific goals that I set out to achieve and I have reached each and everyone of them thus far all the while you fuckers wanna keep on telling me i aint shit. Well I aint shit, I dont wanna be shit to you or anyone. What I want is for the entire community to get along and treat one another with respect and commend those that go faster on a budget or invent/come up with new ideas not bash them for every thing they do. That is what you guys mistake about me, You assume I am out to say you are wrong or give different advice but at the end of the day we can come to the same result. I had nothing but respect for people like you Brian but that went to shit over the past few months. I dont care what you think of me as a person but by your last post about me being a used up car salesman I have a good idea of what you think you see in me.
As you screen shot this and post it so you can talk more shit about me keep in mind we are all the same,we are all hard headed and we all like Buick's. I don't want your customers I don't want your money I don't want anything but the same respect you would give someone trying to achieve the same goals as you. You paint your own picture of me and it looks like shit.
For the rest of you guys that has shit to say about me and don't know me, maybe you should make a attempt to get to know me but I am certain non of you will extend that olive branch because you are to prideful and its easier to talk shit than the alternative. Here is my number if anyone wants to talk.405-361-5362 Have a great day.

You know what happened to Bison here yesterday is exactly why we need a “Paid Membership Section of This Site”! In that, if we had to pay $10-$20-$30 bones a month to belong to that section of the site. Then, automatically we would have excluded those who aren’t serious, those who are unwilling to invest their time, and hard earned money into our cars! The reality is that none of us have time for stuff like that!

And yet, here we are watching our primary source of highly valued knowledge and technical information, slowly but surely die on the vine! And why is that you ask? It is simply because we allow those with what may be well meaning intentions, to litter the landscape with meaningless fodder! And they do so, even though they have no intention of investing the time, nor the money that it takes to follow the FREE ADVICE that is being given! Blasphemous!

And how do I know that? Because the “Nuggets” that we are FREELY BEING GIVEN AMOUNTS TO WHAT LIKE $150-$200 AN HOUR IN TECHNICAL ADVICE? Which is being bandied about, as though it is somehow FREE, when it’s not FREE!! Nothing in life is FREE! There is NO FREE LUNCH!!

Folks I’m sorry, but, Our Freedom (to say and do dumb shit against this once great nation) is not FREE! As it was bought and paid for by the blood of our ancestors! Much in the same way that the Highly Skilled Advice (that is given on our Forum) isn’t FREE either! As it costs the “Giver” years of blood, sweat, tears, frustration to supply the highest levels of experience and well honed skills! And yet, we are allowing folks to traipse in here and ruin our good thing! (Just as we are doing with our once great nation as well)! And I don’t know about you? But, I’m sick of this stuff and I’m about ready to go postal! Well, maybe not postal, but, I am ready to take back what is ours and to stop the fire trucking charades!

So I pose a serious question or challenge to see if there is anyway that we could get serious about starting a paid club section in the forum? And I say lets do it right by having the experienced ones (whose insight we hope to glean from) not have to pay. Then, for those of us with lesser knowledge, who want to learn (that’s me folks), well, us lesser beings will have to carry the line! I mean it’s only fair, as we owe them that respect, right? That way, we have serious folks, who have the right mind set, coupled with those who have the knowledge, both of whom truly want to forward our cause!

I do feel that we would need a voting body (with a plainly written set of rules too). That way, if need be, then we can vote an occasional unwanted arse hat out, as well. Am I the only one who thinks that would help make these folks feel good about contributing again? I feel as though that is one way we keep our good thing going!!

If not, I’m afraid that we are about to lose all of the knowledge that has been accumulated around here! Or at the very least, it will shut off the supply by stifling the commentary and / or freely given advice, which is the cornerstone of our community is it not? I mean, look around, no one wants to respond anymore, as they’re sure to be lambasted by someone attempting to impress someone else, a legend in their own mind! And we don’t need someone looking pawn his wares on some unsuspecting forum member either. As that kind of superficial BS gets old quick. In other words we need participants looking to forward the Turbo Buick cause (and not someone looking to line their pockets)? Not that we have a whole lot of that, however, that’s not the intent around here to begin with, now is it?

So, how feasible is it, to preserve the character and intent of our Go Fast With Class Community? I’m willing to pay my fair share, if others are too. The thing is I’m concerned that those who know will eventually refuse to post or help, if we continue to see things like this! And more people need to carry the water and do their share by speaking up when they see injustices. Because if we don’t stop this stuff now, then there is no guarantee for tomorrow is there? Question is, how can we not only preserve this vast bank of knowledge, but, also how do we help grow and flourish??
if you answer your pm on facebook you will see what he has to say about me. But I dont expect you to do anything because I am not paying you anything.

William, don't make yourself out to be a saint. I've told you over and over, that you keep doing this to yourself. Brian Bissonette is not a moderator at every site, you are getting kicked off because of your piss poor attitude. You think the world is against you, and we aren't. You put yourself in the predicaments you are in. You have pretty much attacked everyone who has tried to help you, I had even sent you p.m.'s that the responses you were getting on fakebook were not against, but to help you and you took it as an attack. I guess you have been scarred a lot by all the hazing, this I can understand, it gets old after a while, but you have to get passed it and move forward. I'm hoping to see you and Nicholas Bolt-On at BG so I can drag both ur asses. 109, stage2, bring it, I will put a GAPP on you.
gapper.jpg

I'll be the first to go out on a limb and vouch for you, William. I've bought parts from you and received them before I had a chance to send a payment. I posted on one of the Facebook pages about measuring pushrod length and you sent me a length checker, plus a set of trial pushrods. No charge... wouldn't even let me cover your shipping after I sent them back to you. That's good stuff, keep it up, because you've reached out and helped me in situations when nobody else did. I even posted about it on the Turbobuick page on Facebook.

However, I will also vouch for Bison, here. The guy has never even resembled someone looking to screw someone over to make a buck, to me. 2 1/2 years ago I bought this car and entered this community. In that time, nobody has reached out to me, to offer more tech support and advice than he has, and most of this support came before I purchased anything from him. Quite the opposite actually, as I asked if I could buy a turbo from him, and he told me it wouldn't do any good until I maxed out what I already had. Long story short... he was correct (big surprise), as there were other issues I needed to iron out before upgrading the turbo.

Most of the time, when I search this forum for an issue I need answers to, I end up running into some random post where Bison has chimed in with his experience and knowledge to help someone in a similar situation. That's equally invaluable to this community. I hate to be the cliche "can't we all just get along" type of guy, but the drama is something we could all do without. Both you and Bison (along with many others) have helped me understand these cars, what works and what doesn't, and I am grateful to all of you for that. I'd hate to see more people leave this community or stop helping out others because the drama is never ending. Just my .02.

Thank you to both of you, and the rest of the community for all your help and support. It is very appreciated.

The only reason you are acting like this is because you need a group to hang with in bg. You have called me talking shit on nearly 90% of the guys your siding with. You sir are the reason this started. Fuck yourself sal. You can call me I'll tell you the same fucking thing.
William, don't make yourself out to be a saint. I've told you over and over, that you keep doing this to yourself. Brian Bissonette is not a moderator at every site, you are getting kicked off because of your piss poor attitude. You think the world is against you, and we aren't. You put yourself in the predicaments you are in. You have pretty much attacked everyone who has tried to help you, I had even sent you p.m.'s that the responses you were getting on fakebook were not against, but to help you and you took it as an attack. I guess you have been scarred a lot by all the hazing, this I can understand, it gets old after a while, but you have to get passed it and move forward. I'm hoping to see you and Nicholas Bolt-On at BG so I can drag both ur asses. 109, stage2, bring it, I will put a GAPP on you.View attachment 326838

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The only reason you are acting like this is because you need a group to hang with in bg. You have called me talking shit on nearly 90% of the guys your siding with. You sir are the reason this started. Fuck yourself sal. You can call me I'll tell you the same fucking thing.

Wait, I started it? I didn't start the personal attacks. How am I acting, I'm the same guy I've been for a long time. I haven't changed. I don't see people saying I have "Multiple Personalities"... That's you they are talking about.... You noticed how that stuff follows you, that's not my doing... That's all you buddy!. I don't need to call you, you have nothing constructive to offer me except animocity and insults. I guess you starting a fight with Cal Hartline was my doing? I guess you starting a fight with Rob was my doing, I guess you starting a fight with Scott Clark was my doing..oh.. and what about you starting an argument with Steve Kessler? I guess that was all me too. Funny how I wasn't involved in those conversations... Hm.. something... doesn't add up.. The only COMMON DENOMINATOR in those conversations is YOU.... Thank you for playing....

Oh.. And I don't need a group to hang with at BG... I fly solo... I will pretty much say hello and visit with everyone...

Last edited:

Wait, I started it? I didn't start the personal attacks. How am I acting, I'm the same guy I've been for a long time. I haven't changed. I don't see people saying I have "Multiple Personalities"... That's you they are talking about.... You noticed how that stuff follows you, that's not my doing... That's all you buddy!. I don't need to call you, you have nothing constructive to offer me except animocity and insults. I guess you starting a fight with Cal Hartline was my doing? I guess you starting a fight with Rob was my doing, I guess you starting a fight with Scott Clark was my doing... Funny how I wasn't involved in those conversations... Hm.. something... doesn't add up.. The only COMMON DENOMINATOR in those conversations is YOU.... Thank you for playing....
I'm not going over and over this with you. You guys make fun and attack me even with me getting completely out of your groups. I want nothing to do with your fucked up shit. I do what I do because I have a passion for the cars I despise people like you. You are a liability not a asset to this community and your stitty attitude torwards others spilled over to me making me that way. I'm not. I chose to get out I'm done entertaining you good day.

I'm not going over and over this with you. You guys make fun and attack me even with me getting completely out of your groups. I want nothing to do with your fucked up shit. I do what I do because I have a passion for the cars I despise people like you. You are a liability not a asset to this community and your sjitty attitude torwards others spilled over to me making me that way. I'm not. I chose to get out I'm done entertaining you good day.

Didn't know we were arguing. . . I thought this was just a simple converstion.... I guess you since you can't blame anyone... You have to blame me for what's going on with you... Once you start taking responsibility for your own actions. . . .You will be surprised how positive things will turn for you...

I'm not going over and over this with you. You guys make fun and attack me even with me getting completely out of your groups. I want nothing to do with your fucked up shit. I do what I do because I have a passion for the cars I despise people like you. You are a liability not a asset to this community and your stitty attitude torwards others spilled over to me making me that way. I'm not. I chose to get out I'm done entertaining you good day.