I am walking in the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia 3-Day in October

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Thanks to Shane for allowing me to post this here.
I thank everyone in advance for any and all donations.
Do you know what you will be doing on the weekend of October 5-7 2012? I will be joining thousands of walkers in the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia 3-Day. I am walking 60 miles over three days to demonstrate my determination in finding a cure for breast cancer. Every 74 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. That is why I am walking and fundraising for the 3-Day. Because everyone deserves a lifetime.®

My training has already begun in preparation of my 3-Day journey. Just imagine me covering twenty miles each day for three days in a row.

You may be wondering why I am walking 60 miles and raising a minimum of $2300 in donations. I am determined to meet this personal challenge because of a very special person. In 1995 I lost my oldest Friend Karen Breault to breast cancer at age 31 after a five year battle, as well as I have another friend currently battling cancer related issues. This cause is very important to me, and with my determination and your support, I know that I can do this!

Susan G. Komen for the Cure works hard to build a future without breast cancer, and my goal is to raise $2300 to help bring us closer to that goal. Please consider making a donation of any amount as every little bit will help. You can donate at The3Day.org, or follow the link below to make an online donation in an amount that works for you. You can also call 800-996-3DAY, or donate by check, made payable to Susan G. Komen 3-Day; mail your donation checks to me, send me a private message for my home address and I will submit them with a copy of my personalized donation form. You can spread your credit card donation over four monthly payments, and your company may even offer to match your donation through their Matching Gifts program. No donation is too big – or too small.

Chances are that you know one of those women who has been affected by breast cancer. Consider your donation as a powerful tribute to them. Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

Richard Rezes
Participant ID 6454069
Philadelphia
http://www.the3day.org/goto/richardrezes

Good luck, my wife does the michigan 3-day (this will be her 4th year). Having it in Oct should help, the 1 here is in august. Have 2 pair of shoes, make sure they are both broke in.Again good luck , this is a great cause (we all love boobies!!).