I am selling out! Probobly moving to East Coast. ALL MUST GO!

I have two motors left.
One is BONE STOCK complete crate motor and I mean COMPLETE! Turbo and all there. 9K

Other has 42 lb inj Limit Engineering t-62 turbo and ceramic coated exhaust, intake, oil pan, and doghouse. Has Buick motorsports Valve covers and the intake and oil pan have been dry filmed coated on inside engine side. Coil pack bracketts and all are ceramic coated. Fuel rails are custom built as well. COMPLETE!! 12K
Not cheap but worth every nickel.
Slightly negotiable...hehehe...

AND yes, turn key, even has starters. You do need your pulleys and acc's but that is normal. Both motors are BRAND NEW!! NOT REBUILT! Off the Buick assembly line.

Freight is on you....
I can pic the WE4 if really interested as I have it covered and wrapped in shop for winter....

WE4

Pm me what you have for turbos. Let's make a deal

Except for the 62 on the one crate motor, All are stock turbos and some good some need rebuilding.

WE4 said:
Except for the 62 on the one crate motor, All are stock turbos and some good some need rebuilding.

Ok. Let me know how many are good and how
many have damaged wheels. If the wheels are shot the stock ex housing has value.

I was gonna send them down to John Craig At Limit Engineering. We agreed on some prices for them. Only one I know has a hashed wheel. How many you want? Shoot me a contact phone number to ostermanent@aol.com and I will call you personally to discuss.
Thanks Sir,
Bruce
WE4

Bruce,
Did you move to east coast yet? If so, where did you end up?
Conrad
near Charlotte

Anyone have Bruce's email? The one above is not working. Just reaching out to an old friend. Thanks