I am selling off all PTS Xtreme's old inventory.

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
I will be posting it all here shortly. If you are interested in any 2004r parts and/or tools please leave a reply to this thread and a contact if you would like to inquire about some parts BEFORE I post it. Also leave a thumbs up reply if you are interested in participating in an ON LINE AUCTION on TB.com live. I may do one with a secret submit offer. You may also text inquries to (916)-952-9567 I am selling ALL OF IT!
Thank you to all.

Some great stuff in this treasure trove! Good luck with the sale Bruce!

Nice to see you post up Bruce. Hope you're doing ok

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm interested in a deep trans pan if there's one available? I texted you also.
Thank you
Dave

So Sorry all But no deep or shallow pans. Every now and then I run across one from an old customer but pretty rare. I have one shallow pan kit that someone really dragged on the ground (No knowledge of how but that must have had to work at it) but don't feel comfortable till I can make sure it don't leak.
I DO HOWEVER have a deep pan kit on the bottom of the first Billet Bat Brake trans we ever built Prototype1 in Kenny for sale so I guess I kinda do have a deep trans pan for sale ........Problem is its $4500.00 and has a billet trans attached to it!

Wonder if you still have that OM vb I sold you about 20 yrs. ago? Not quite that long, seems like though.

Yeah I'm hanging in there. Enjoying my wife,38yrs now, my daughter Kendra 24 yrs now and my pooch Louie, and LOVE the NO STRESS days! Me and Louie just go everywhere together. I am actually ENJOYING life!!
Wonder if you still have that OM vb I sold you about 20 yrs. ago? Not quite that long, seems like though.
Yep. Funny I just saw it the other day! but yes the hoarder is consistant!!!!!! DSCN0286.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah I'm hanging in there. Enjoying my wife,38yrs now, my daughter Kendra 24 yrs now and my pooch Louie, and LOVE the NO STRESS days! Me and Louie just go everywhere together. I am actually ENJOYING life!!
Hell i'm at least casually interested in damn near anything 200 related
INEEDAGN I will keep you on the list..... I will be sure to let you know.

Great seeing you post again Bruce. Such a great resource for trans info. I still remember all the tech advice you gave me years ago over the phone (as long as it didn't cut into your NASCAR time) :)

Thanks for all the advise in the past Bruce.. Glad to hear you are doing well brother

I appreciate you all waiting for me as I am going in 6000 different directions but the difference is I WANT TO not that I HAVE TO! Big difference. Getting ready to get out of this godforsaken state! 4years 5 months 23 days and 7 hrs to go!!!!!!!!!
Where I was going with this is if there is something you NEED feel free to text me anytime. I will get back to you. Have I ever let you down before? Ahh maybe don't answer that ROFLMAO! seriously not only trans stuff but buick stuff. I got a ton . ASK ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM! I cked the other day and since 1987 we have had 62 of these cars and 2 GNXs and 2 TTAs. Man do I have shit!!! I have a ton of dash stuff Panels 1) 145MPH speedo calibrated not decaled, along with every clip you can think of.. Like I said before I am going to start openin boxes and sell it off one box at a time. And I have 57 boxes to go through. I also ran across a brand new THDP 3" stainless. BRAND NEW in box. Still have "Kenny" Dads car in tact for sale. Low 11 sec high 10 sec car with cage that the cage cant really be seen. Black 87 with maroon int full autometer gauged. LOTS OF STUFF!! Somebody will win big ill tell ya. ALL WILL GO!