I am pleased to announce another Turbo Buick gathering for this year on September 28th!

WIKEDV6

Greetings, to each and all. I am pleased to announce yet another Turbo Buick gathering upon September 28th. Since Benny is out of town attending to family affairs, I am posting this upon his behalf. As he would have stated, "Bring em out". The last time we had done this in June, the day had started off as rainy and dreary, yet, by the end of the day we had 42 Turbo Buicks which came and about 22 Turbo Buick owners which came minus their cars due to the weather. Hopefully, this time the weather will cooperate and we are also hoping to have anywhere from 40 to 70 Turbo Buicks in attendance.

There will be a raffle for many items including a set of Spool Fools Bumper Fillers along with various other items from other vendors.
This will be the last event for 2013 so please get off your a$$es and get that Buick ready!!!

The show will be held at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates.

The physical address is:

Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates, IL

Should there be any queries or concerns, please consult with Benny Galvin and/or Prasad Elamana.
Benny's Telephone: 773-251-8198
Prasad's Telephone: 630-965-1987

I hope that everyone would be able to attend and have a great time!

Thank you kindly,

Benny & Prasad.

Same day as Buick club race ar byron

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Prasad,
This is Al, I got a call from Benny a few weeks ago on this gathering If my car is ready by then, I would be happy to attend. Add me to your ditribution list, I found this by accident.

Prasad,
This is Al, I got a call from Benny a few weeks ago on this gathering If my car is ready by then, I would be happy to attend. Add me to your ditribution list, I found this by accident.

Yes Al my goal is to get it done as soon as I can. I just got the new radiator, down pipe Intercooler, fan and the brackets back in. I am actually on vacation this week as its our 18th wedding anniversary. I actually had my wife make the initial post about the meet. I will talk to you soon.

Prasad

I'll be there with my fiance flexing my arms of stupidy .... I'm praying these cars rub off on her or atleast someone gives her a ride and shows her boost giggles !!! (Boost Giggles)The rush of boost to the body like drugs to the brain , that makes you feel good with smiles and laughing! Larry Prebis ..

I was surprised when I looked at where the bw3 was at I realized I ate there last time I want through Chicago

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Prasad, happy 18th, congratulations. My wife and I just celebrated our 16th year. Have a great vacation! Thanks!

Yes Al my goal is to get it done as soon as I can. I just got the new radiator, down pipe Intercooler, fan and the brackets back in. I am actually on vacation this week as its our 18th wedding anniversary. I actually had my wife make the initial post about the meet. I will talk to you soon.

Prasad
Thanks Prasad, happy anniversary!

Thanks guys, unfortunately the 28th is only day available to us and that's why we are doing it on that day. Poor Benny had to jump through hoops to work this out. Now that everything is in place we can plan things without interfering the local Chicago clubs planned activities. We apologize to Loyd and company as we had no intentions to make it hard on everyone that wants to participate on both events. It was the 28th or nothing for this year.

Thanks for understanding
Prasad

Well I am going to do my best to attend. I doubt I will bring the car out since it gives me enough trouble already, but hopefully I will have that day off even though the new job I am starting said I will be getting loads of overtime if I want. Gotta pay for parts somehow! But if you do see a scared late 20 year old kid who looks out of place that is probably me!

Hi Everyone; Im Back... Let's get this party started!!! Despite the early rain at the last get together, we had a great turn out 42 cars. This will be the last official one for the year and would expect to see even more cars and everyone that loves these cars come out to enjoy the day together.
As you know from Prasad's first post, it will be held on Saturday September 28th from 9am - 4:30 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo Wild Wings 2540 New Sutton Road, Hoffman Estates, IL. Easy access to and from the I90 Expressway. This Location is huge. It has room for 150 cars. So lets take them all up:D. We are very excited having had great and generous response from venders supporting what we are trying to do. Many have given us parts to raffle off so we can pay for some of the cost of future events. At this event we will be doing just so. Raffling off some of these Items which include the awesome Spool fools bumper fillers. Prasad, Myself and many others are and have been looking forward to the growth of our Buick GN/Ttype community here in the Midwest. Helping others in the process. Here is another chance to do so. So fix what you have to fix, Clean what you have to clean, shine what you have to shine, and do what you have to do. Bring em Out!!!!!!

Any Questions Please feel free to call me or Prasad
Benny 773 251-8198
Prasad 630 965-1987
IMG_4505.jpg
IMG_4506.jpg
IMG_4504.JPG