hydroboost brake leaking from seam?

l3lue

Installed Hydroboost system couple years ago, Has been working great (though i've put less than 100 miles on the car since then) it's been sitting for awhile and today i noticed back half of brake reservoir was empty, I put more brake fluid in it and found the pedal was very soft. I believe I have tracked it down to the brake booster itself, couldn't find any leaks on any of the lines and it seems to be leaking at the seam I took a picture of. Is this replaceable or repairable? Is there a gasket in there? Sorry for my ignorance when it comes to brakes. Any help,details, diagrams or tutorials or anything would be greatly appreciated! Ive kind of stalled on this car for past couple of years and am looking to try to make it to the Daytona Turkey Rod run this year. This was not on the laundry list of things to do before then! lol

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    691.1 KB · Views: 54
From what i've read it seems to be a bad master cylinder which seems pretty straight forward, but need to bench bleed new unit, who makes the best master cylinder?

Mine leaks same area. Think it's the master cylinder but haven't found out yet. Sub. For answers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seal at the rear of the m/c.
Wilwood recommended a 1 1/8" m/c, when I called them.