hybrid.............

That thing is bad ass! I had a monza 2+2 back in the day. Some builder fabbed up an aluminum sheet metal dash, door panels, scoop ect... Fuel cell, Had a 400 SBC and a TH350 and a converter that was from a vega with a custom drilled flywheel and welded spider gears in the stock rear, needless to say the rear end didn't last long. Black paint and little aluminum hurricane wheels similar to the general lee's wheels and BFG radial T/A's on all 4 corners. That was a fun car. I can't even imagine how fun yours will be. Lol. Good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look for a monza spyder and grab the ground effects from it, that should add a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Skyhawk. Brings back memories. I pulled an odd fire 3.8 and Turbo 350C out of a wrecked 75 Skyhawk with 3800 miles on it to put in my Toyota truck in 1976. Still got the truck, 5 V6's later. That thing should be plenty fast at that weight.

well, I did increase the boost, checked fuel press, and put new tires and rims on it, took it out for a spin,
must say it was impressive, needs more converter, and absolutely have to get alky installed,
hit 22 lbs, and the pull will put a smile on anyones face ! :)
less weight really makes a difference.
DSC06153.JPG

well, I did increase the boost, checked fuel press, and put new tires and rims on it, took it out for a spin,
must say it was impressive, needs more converter, and absolutely have to get alky installed,
hit 22 lbs, and the pull will put a smile on anyones face ! :)
less weight really makes a difference.View attachment 282500

I want it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

been fooling with it everyday, got the center caps on, thought I'd address the touchy steering.
has a flaming river pwr rack & pinion, nice, but touchy, so started checking alignment, wow, had
almost no caster, neg camber, and way to much toe in,
so started and got everything where I like it, funny ,the wheels stand straight now, LOL
with front steer/rack I left it at 1/4 toe in, OEM specs mean nothing ,as everything is changed.
cleaning up, and may go for a spin later, got the alky out ,start mounting it tomorrow!
I look at my WE4 , and think I'd better got on that too.

That car was really cool to see Lee, I love it!
I can't help but to be a little jealous of that WE-4 however.. My favorite.

I am having fun with this car, seems like renewed interest in turbo buicks again !
got the alky tank mounted, and nozzle ready to install,
sending the pump to Julio for a check up, and will order a new chip from Eric,
Jeremy, was so good to see you again, not so long next time . ok?
yes, car is a super deal ! the more I look, the more I see done ($$)
Just picked up another skyhawk yesterday , complete car, was for parts car,
as they are so hard to find parts for.

I swear I've seen this car before. What's up with the intake? Is it water cooled or something? Or where is the intercooler mounted?

Never mind. I'm an idiot. I just didn't follow the piping properly.

Last edited:
car came from chicago,
alot of labor into it, (subframe, crossmembers, rack & pinion, S-10 brakes, )
I'm doing a/c now, using sanden compressor, (was 100 here today) (dry heat my a$$)
at 2900 lbs, and 25 lbs boost, what a ride!
DSC06317.JPG
]287036[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC06320.JPG
    DSC06320.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 126